Sign in to follow this  
Guest Glenda

Any help on 176 time frames??

Guest Glenda

:)Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me? I attached all our documents to our visa application 10 days ago but when I look on the document checklist it is still saying "required" for all of them. Does it stay like that until you get a CO assigned or have I done something wrong? How can you tell if you have done it all properly? As you can tell i'm not very good at all this I.T. stuff!!! Also does anyone have any idea how long it is taking to get a CO (its a 176 visa)?

Thanks,

Glenda

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi we just been granted our 176 visa. We did use an agent and when the application was submitted she said that the list of required documents will stay showing required until a case officer is assigned to your case. Some of ours were showing required the day before got visa even though they were first to be sent. Think all depends on who you get as a case officer!!

Hope that helps and our timeline is below to help on timeframes.

Good luck with your application.

Guest Glenda
    Hi we just been granted our 176 visa. We did use an agent and when the application was submitted she said that the list of required documents will stay showing required until a case officer is assigned to your case. Some of ours were showing required the day before got visa even though they were first to be sent. Think all depends on who you get as a case officer!!

Hope that helps and our timeline is below to help on timeframes.

Good luck with your application.

Thanks for that, I dont need to worry then, thats good, just got to wait patiently!

Thanks again, Glenda