Guest seekingsunshine

suzuki xl7 or other nice 7 -8 seaters

Guest seekingsunshine

Hi,

me and my husband and 3 children are coming to adellaide in sept this year and are looking for a 7 seater car as planning on extending family shortly, this suzuki has caught my eye but does anyone have one or know what they are like? or can anyone else recomend another nice 7-8 seater?

thanks muchly

Guest TC for short

I had a Toyota Kluger - fantastic car. 7 seat 4WD. The rear two seats folded flat into the boot floor when not in use. Centre bench slides back & forwards in the same manner as the front seats so can give enough room to walk through the car from one side to the other when rear seats are not in use, or slide forward to give an adult enough legroom in the back. Also had a reasonable amount of bootspace with all seats in use.

Downside is that rear seats cannot be lifted singly.

Not aware of the Suzuki, I have a captiva which I am happy with, seats 6&7 more for kids or occasional use though, so if you are going to have 4+ children, something more permanent like the chrysler voyager or Nissan Pathfinder would probably be more use to you

Guest caoimhe

I have a Mitsubishi Starwagon, its an 8 seater. Looks a bit like a van. The thing I love most about it is that it has a sliding door for the rear, so the kids can't hit another car when I've parked and the door is on the left side of the car so as you have to park facing the direction of the traffic the kids are not able to get out of the car onto the road...hope that makes sense:goofy:

They don't seem to badly priced either

Hi

We have a Mitsubishi Delica, Which seats 8 and is a 4x4. We have 4 kids and find the space fantastic. The middle row of seats can be turned to face the side of the vehicle or face back/front.

Guest guest569

Toyota Prado every time !! 8 seater and the best 4x4 on the market.:notworthy:

Over in oz Toyota is a god which is good for re sale values.