Rental properties with pets

Guest andrena

Hi there, it is possible to find a rental that allows pets, we found one in hallett cove that allowed pets as we brought a dog and a cat from uk, just check with the agents when you register:)

Hi Fulwood - what area are you looking at? Friend of mine has a lovely place in Sellicks Beach that they have been renovating for their own use, done it up beautifully, put air con in, new carpets, new kitchen etc, and have said they don't mind letting it out to Brits coming over - they have dogs of their own too so are really pet-friendly people. If the location is any good for you (it's literally 5 minutes walk from the beach there) let me know and I'll send you their contact details.

Diane

If you look on realestate.com.au it usually states whether pets are allowed or not, this should give you a good indication of how many do and don't. Its about 50-50, our rental said no pets but we told them he was a big but quiet dog that would be in his cage if left alone and they agreed no problems so its always negotiable, helps to say they will be kept outside also.

Good luck but you won't have too many problems finding rentals, everyone seems to have a dog over here.

Guest Fulwood
Hi Fulwood - what area are you looking at? Friend of mine has a lovely place in Sellicks Beach that they have been renovating for their own use, done it up beautifully, put air con in, new carpets, new kitchen etc, and have said they don't mind letting it out to Brits coming over - they have dogs of their own too so are really pet-friendly people. If the location is any good for you (it's literally 5 minutes walk from the beach there) let me know and I'll send you their contact details.

Diane

Thanks for the reply Diane - I think that is likely to be a bit far South as I'm likely to be working in the CBD and a big part of this move is to try and reduce my commuting time (Currently 45 minutes each way).

Thanks to everyone else as well - you've reassured me that we won't have a problem finding somewhere nice.

Cheers