Guest suttons

Yippee, got State sponsorship today !

Guest suttons

So so excited, received an email saying we were successful and received our state sponsorship today, we have already put in for a 175 visa but our agent is going to change it over to a 176, hopefully wont be too long till we get there.

Shona (35), Ian (35), Elisha (11), Mitchell (7) and Ty (2) :jiggy:

Guest satish_lkb

Hi Friend,

Hearty Congrats!!! When you applied and whats your profession?? I too applioed and waiting for the outcome. Also please inform me whats the proceedure to change from 175 to 176. I didnt applied through an Agent..

Guest kangomik

Well done, one of the weirdest email/phonecalls ever, so many emotions in such a short space of time. Your ok once the panic lets go!!!! LOL

Guest bishop3912

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO you wont be far behind us hun. Roll on the PR visa !!!! Exciting times ahead xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Will bring the bubbly along on Sunday !!!!!!!!!!!! (Suttons is my sister in law for those wondering xx)

Guest suttons
    Hi Friend,

Hearty Congrats!!! When you applied and whats your profession?? I too applioed and waiting for the outcome. Also please inform me whats the proceedure to change from 175 to 176. I didnt applied through an Agent..

Professsion is mechanic.

Online application submitted 17/6/09

Complete set of docs received by SA 13/7/09

Application approved successful 22/7/09

Unfortunately not sure of the procedure as our agent is going to change it over for us, but hopefully will process quickly.

Guest suttons

thanks to everyones congratulations, oh my god, what a feeling it was when we got the email, elated, panic, excitement, thought i was going to burst, and that was just the sponsorship so cant wait now for the visas etc.

Guest Obedoh

Well done. Shouldn't be too long before you get visa. Start sorting now as time seems to run away with you towards the end.

Jackie

Guest satish_lkb

Hi Friend,

Can you just enquire with ur Agent regarding the procedure to change 175 to 176....