Guest chidsey

Brickies

Guest chidsey

hi there,

Me my wife and 2 kids are hopefully coming to adelaide in ten maybe 12 weeks time.

im a bricklayer and wanted to know if anyone new if there was any jobs going anywhere

thanks.

Guest Brummie

Hi Chidsey,

Not sure if this is any help, but these are web sites for major builders in Adelaide, not sure if you contacted them you would get anywhere or if they work through contractors. Anything is worth a try. This might be useful for anyone in the building trade.

www.fairmonthomes.com.au

www.sterlinghomes.com.au

www.hickinbotham.com.au

www.devine.com.au

www.distinctivehomes.com.au

www.statesman-homes.com.au

Even if you don't get anywhere by going direct to the building company they might be able to put you on to the right people. Good luck.

hi mate,there are jobs here they come up now and again in the paper.you wont get much luck untill you are here,then get the paper,go through the yellow pages or just drive around and ask.work has eased off a bit but the signs are looking good for a revival.if you contact the builders you will need a licence,insurance and your own gear mixer,saw scaffold etc.best bet work for a gang for while get to know how it works here get to know a few supervisiors and take it from there.hope this helps anything else just ask.cheers mark.

Guest chidsey
    hi mate,there are jobs here they come up now and again in the paper.you wont get much luck untill you are here,then get the paper,go through the yellow pages or just drive around and ask.work has eased off a bit but the signs are looking good for a revival.if you contact the builders you will need a licence,insurance and your own gear mixer,saw scaffold etc.best bet work for a gang for while get to know how it works here get to know a few supervisiors and take it from there.hope this helps anything else just ask.cheers mark.

CHEERS mark thanks very much for your reply

Guest chidsey
    Hi Chidsey,

Not sure if this is any help, but these are web sites for major builders in Adelaide, not sure if you contacted them you would get anywhere or if they work through contractors. Anything is worth a try. This might be useful for anyone in the building trade.

www.fairmonthomes.com.au

www.sterlinghomes.com.au

www.hickinbotham.com.au

www.devine.com.au

www.distinctivehomes.com.au

www.statesman-homes.com.au

Even if you don't get anywhere by going direct to the building company they might be able to put you on to the right people. Good luck.

cheers brummie

Guest hulltigers
    hi there,

Me my wife and 2 kids are hopefully coming to adelaide in ten maybe 12 weeks time.

im a bricklayer and wanted to know if anyone new if there was any jobs going anywhere

thanks.

hiya mate, me and my wife and 2 kids are moving to adelaide in 9 weeks time, im also a bricklayer, my cousin who lives there is a site manager for tamara group building firm and he told me there is alot of work coming up september time, goverment grants , for schools etc. will keep in touch mate, any idea where you looking at, we staying hallet cove for first month whilst we look for a place. phil 39 debbie 37 charlie 9 summer 7

Guest chidsey
    hiya mate, me and my wife and 2 kids are moving to adelaide in 9 weeks time, im also a bricklayer, my cousin who lives there is a site manager for tamara group building firm and he told me there is alot of work coming up september time, goverment grants , for schools etc. will keep in touch mate, any idea where you looking at, we staying hallet cove for first month whilst we look for a place. phil 39 debbie 37 charlie 9 summer 7

hi there,hulltigers

cheers for the reply,we are not sure where to rent yet keep looking on the net. i have got a auntie in adelaide so hopefully she will tell us some nice places to rent.we have never been to aus before,so its a big gamble cos here my job is pretty safe and over there i dont even know if i will get one hopefully can thou want to start straight away. jamie27 yvette36connor3.5shannon2 [LOOK AT THAT FOR AN AGE GAP]

Guest ozziespurs

Hi

We too are coming over in about 4 weeks time OH is an electrician, can anyone please tell me what work is like and where is the best area to look as we want to try to succeed on rental before we move. Getting really nervous now.

Many Thanks

Teresa

Guest PompeyPom

hi all

we were coming over for a recce in october but we have now sold our house so the three week recce is now gonna be permenant so finding work is big on my list of things to do.Hulltiger you still up for a beer or two mate when we get over to oz only eleven weeks to go for us gotta lot of stuff to do between now and then on the work front all the stuff i priced up has come in,which is good but the clock is ticking LOL.Good luck to everybody seeya on the beech.

PLAY UP POMPEY