Lazy Cow

C'mon then all you footy fans!

...Who will be there supporting the Crows this arvo? :)

I know there are a fair few people who misguidedly go for Port (:shocked:) - are any of you going?

It's an important game for the Crows and the teams compliment one another so well - crazily the Crows' strengths are Port's weaknesses and vice versa - so it should be a great game.

There were quite a few opinions voiced earlier in the season but we've had no mention of footy since! My nosiness was piqued hence the thread! Plus I'm excited :)

GO CROWS!!

LC

Guest panther

C'mon the Crows help them by cheering to get them over the line.

We will be there leaving shortly to que up and get some good seats in the members.

Panther

Guest Guest75

Is there a footy match on???

I lead a sheltered life :biglaugh:

Gossiping about your hubs on Thurs night - bumped into someone who runs the catering/ events where hubs works.

No unkind words spoken at all :)

Guest panther

Thanks for the support we thrashed em

GO YOU CROWS The team for all South Australia

Wasn't it just the best game...after the first couple of goals quickly scored by Port of course! And then the two goals in succession, that hit the posts! It was brilliant hey?!

I don't know what you think Panther, but we've sat all over (normally go for bays 143/145 of course lol) and I don't think we've ever had a bad seat...even when the kids were doing the half-time thing and we were put just about as high as you can go. We sat with the families one Eagles/Crows game and apart from feeling pretty special with the cards etc, I prefer the atmosphere low and uncovered. If you know what I mean...and few do :goofy:!

And on a personal basis it was a triumph 'cos the kids all laugh at me cos of the bits of plastic/packamac things/blankets etc I take, but they were glad of them last night. Ha! 'Sfunny how little the rain effects you...and only Port fans were leaving before the end siren.

As they say " Our skill and nerve will see us through

Our commitment ever grows

We're the pride of South Australia

We're the MIGHTY ADELAIDE CROWS"

Yaay! LC

Is there a footy match on???

Gossiping about your hubs on Thurs night - bumped into someone who runs the catering/ events where hubs works.

Tyke.... arrgh! The season will be all over soon and you've only just realised :shocked:! As for 'hubs' (as you quaintly term him) you do know he's at the zoo now? In the nicest possible way of course! He fits in just fine and doesn't even need a monkey-suit lol! And as an aside, I've got to ask...why 'no unkind words'? I wouldn't expect there to be any anyway. XX

Guest Guest75

Tyke.... arrgh! The season will be all over soon and you've only just realised :shocked:! As for 'hubs' (as you quaintly term him) you do know he's at the zoo now? In the nicest possible way of course! He fits in just fine and doesn't even need a monkey-suit lol! And as an aside, I've got to ask...why 'no unkind words'? I wouldn't expect there to be any anyway. XX

I'm just a heathen I'm afraid - never understood much sport.

I know where hubby works - quite fitting (you said it)!

When I say no unkind words - no stirring the pot:)

is this the chardonnay set? are you all sipping latte? Marvellous, but hey............no balance in the post................have the power no followers? why am i asking, cant get the game at all!!!:confused:

...Who will be there supporting the Crows this arvo? :)

I know there are a fair few people who misguidedly go for Port (:shocked:) - are any of you going?

It's an important game for the Crows and the teams compliment one another so well - crazily the Crows' strengths are Port's weaknesses and vice versa - so it should be a great game.

There were quite a few opinions voiced earlier in the season but we've had no mention of footy since! My nosiness was piqued hence the thread! Plus I'm excited :)

GO CROWS!!

LC

Great result! Off to the finals without Port again! :jiggy:

is this the chardonnay set? are you all sipping latte? Marvellous, but hey............no balance in the post................have the power no followers? why am i asking, cant get the game at all!!!:confused:

Chardonnay/latte lol!:wubclub:

You are right though, no Port supporters responded, which was strange 'cos at the start of the season everyone seemed to be going for Port. I can only think they've seen the error of their ways....:biglaugh:

I only 'got' the game after seeing a semi...my son was desperate and luckily we got some tickets. I'd watched him play and kinda enjoyed it but at that point the fever hadn't struck! However, when we got to footy park the atmosphere and good natured banter stole my heart (aaah). I absolutely love the game now. I love the passion and 'toughness' of it. Men certainly are men in this game!

Try it live...you might like it!

LC

Guest panther
    Chardonnay/latte lol!:wubclub:

You are right though, no Port supporters responded, which was strange 'cos at the start of the season everyone seemed to be going for Port. I can only think they've seen the error of their ways....:biglaugh:

I only 'got' the game after seeing a semi...my son was desperate and luckily we got some tickets. I'd watched him play and kinda enjoyed it but at that point the fever hadn't struck! However, when we got to footy park the atmosphere and good natured banter stole my heart (aaah). I absolutely love the game now. I love the passion and 'toughness' of it. Men certainly are men in this game!

Try it live...you might like it!

LC

I Agree Lazy Cow the only way any one can appreciate this great game of Aussie Rules is seeing it live.

having been involved in all types of sport over my life time Aussie rules you just cant beat it for all types of skills

This statement may invoke a bit of debate?

Panther