Guest hall7180

I am really very new

Guest hall7180

Hi everyone here, I don't know how this works so I am trying it out to see what if anything I am doing wrong. Hope to meet lots of new and interesting friends that I have never met, the same with amateur radio, my callsign is g4zrl hope to meet some nice people

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi there,

Welcome to the site

Sure you will meet loads of people on here

Jo x:)

Guest michellesewell
    Hi everyone here, I don't know how this works so I am trying it out to see what if anything I am doing wrong. Hope to meet lots of new and interesting friends that I have never met, the same with amateur radio, my callsign is g4zrl hope to meet some nice people

Hi welcome to PIA

:jiggy:

Guest hall7180

Hi Dan and family, I hope you are all enjoying your life out there. Here I am still in the UK and have no plans to come over there. What I was originally trying to do was locate some very old friends of ours, Chris (my wife) and I havce tried but to no avail. I was told to try Pom in Adeleide so here I am. Don't know where to look now. Ther names are Ian and Kath or Cath Tate and they used to live at Christies Beach on Christies road or avenue. But we have lost touch with them.

Thanks for your reply Dan and I hope to hear from you again soon

Take care

Harry