soccer65

Breaking lease, 3 bedrooms, hallett cove

Hi, anybody interested in taking over our lease, we are renting a 3 bedroom house in Hallett Cove, near to the R-12 Hallett Cove and Hallett Cove South Primary Schools. We will be moving out early December 09 and pay $320 pw, the lease runs out on 13th April 2010, decent sized garden in a very quiet area but sorry no pool.Not far from the new shopping mall here in Hallett Cove and easy commute to the many beaches near by. Please PM me if anybody is interested.

Cheers Steven.

hi I would be interested in seeing pics, what date in Dec & how long left on lease. Will be on reccie in late August - if interested would i be able to drop by and check out.

John & Moira

Hi John & Moira, we are planning to leave on the 2nd December 09, the lease runs out on the 13th April 2010. When you arrive you are most welcome to come round and have a look, its not a bad little rental and in a good location and only $320 pw. PM me and I wiil forward you my mobile number so you can give me a ring when you arrive in Adelaide on your reccie

Hi , we are now leaving Adelaide on the 29th November 2009, Thanks to all the people on PIA who have given us advise and to the friends which we have met through this site, good luck to you all.

Steven.

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Steven

Been in hospital so not been on for a couple of days. Really sorry to hear that you are leaving us, I hope you are all ok. Have you booked the flights yet?

Guest BurgessFamily

Can I ask where you are going? are you heading home??

Yes we are heading back to the UK, Adelaide is a lovely place but on this occasion the wife and kids have not been able to settle into the south aussie way of life and feeling is its time for us to go back to our roots, but I will never say we will never come back.

Guest BurgessFamily

Wow, that seems a quick decision! But you have to go with the heart I guess. At least you tried it.

Good luck and all the best!