Got Visas

Guest dp n dd

Guest dp n dd

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

We have finally got our visas after 2 years :D

Cant tell you how good it feels i am still in shock.

The champagne is on ice. Cant wait for oh to come home so we can jump up and down screaming with joy :D

Good luck to all others waiting.

Jeanette xxxxxx

Guest carters

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Well done, lucky you, the last stage of a visa application seems to be a bit like having a baby, you know its coming but when it arrives it is still a lovely shock;)!!

well done!

NIKKI & CARTER GANG

Guest mOZzy

oh wow oh wow Oh WOW!

what great news!!!! and after such a long waiting time too - i can only imagine how you must be feeling

i do hope the hangover won't be too bad ;)

Guest Django
Well done, lucky you, the last stage of a visa application seems to be a bit like having a baby, you know its coming but when it arrives it is still a lovely shock

Tracey says she hopes it dosn't hurt as much:D

Hey Jeanette this is fabby news. 2 years well spent. Have a great life downunder. Hope to see you over there sometime.:)

Pete

Guest dp n dd

Hi everyone

Thanks for all your good wishes. Still in shock phoned everyone we know been on phone for hours all talked out.

Emailed woodcroft caravan park for availability planning to go end of Aug as we have everything in order and have been at it a long time 2 years as my son had a bone marrow transplant that's why it took so long ( medicals ). When we know what dates are available we are going to book flights.

Anyway soz for waffling I'm just excited :)

Thanks again

Jeanette xx

Guest dglamoore

Great news on that visa!!!!!!!!! Get that fizz off ice and down your throat ;) We stayed at Woodcroft which was an ok base to start - another option we did not find from the uk is the multitude of motels around. Friends have stayed at one for not much more than we paid at Woodcroft but the room was much nicer :D

Good luck with sorting accomodation and flights etc

Lisa:cool: