Guest allie

Just got our rental organised! Any advice abt the South Brighton area??

Guest allie

Hi all

We have just rented our temp 3 month rental in South Brighton and Im looking for any information about the area....restaurants, cafes, bars, etc. Is it as nice as it looks? Are there any really bad areas?

Im getting so excited now as it feels like everything is happening now!!:jiggy::jiggy:

Guest panther
    Hi all

We have just rented our temp 3 month rental in South Brighton and Im looking for any information about the area....restaurants, cafes, bars, etc. Is it as nice as it looks? Are there any really bad areas?

Im getting so excited now as it feels like everything is happening now!!:jiggy::jiggy:

Brighton is extremely popular these days with either the Esplanade or Seacliff Hotels on the sea front within walking distance from South Brighton and not far from the Brighton hotel on Brighton Road.

Jetty Road Brighton has a number of good eateries and also has Brighton Road.

Also several good shopping centres to chose from.

We are in Marino just down the road and we use the area all the time and its better than Glenelg.

Transport is available either train or Bus and very regular

\The beach is probably the best in the State i could be a tad bias but plenty of sand and good swimming in the summer months.

Panther

Short Term fully Furnished Accomodation in Marino

Yeah,

We also live in South Brighton, so depends which street, but lots of amenities. Brighton Jetty is just along the road. We normally head for Seacliffe (the hotel there is great fro meals and drinks on the balcony as the sun sets over the sea). And then walk along the beach or promenade until we get to Brighton Jetty. There are lots of little cafes and fish/chip shops there, which we normally stop at for something to eat before the walk back to Seacliffe. If there is anything specific you need to know, just ask, we have been in South brighton for the last 18 months now, and will be sad to leave the area when our house build is finished, but be glad to give up the rental property for our own house at last!!!

Guest allie

Thanx :) Good info on the area and some great ideas for things to do! I thought the area looked really nice when i looked on google street but it is always nice to hear from people who have actually been there! The flat is in Crosby Street so we are only one street back from the beach....I honestly cant wait!

Guest panther
    Thanx :) Good info on the area and some great ideas for things to do! I thought the area looked really nice when i looked on google street but it is always nice to hear from people who have actually been there! The flat is in Crosby Street so we are only one street back from the beach....I honestly cant wait!

Thats great you will able to hear the surf roll in some nights and you have got a good place to start your Australia experience

Ps We can see Brighton Jetty and beach from our House as we are up a bit it looks great

All the best

Panther

Short term Accomodation in Marino

Guest badlands

hi there were comin out on a reccie in sept for 2 weeks do u know any goodshort term accom or hotels bed an breakfast and is it easy to get a rental in the nice areas thanks einer and les