garyandelaine

Case officer ?

Can anyone tell us how long a case officer takes to be assigned to you .

Our agent applied in june for a 176 s/sponsored visa and we have not heard anything since. Is there a way of tracking your application as we are getting very nervious

Any input would be appreciated . Thanks Gary and Elaine:confused:

Guest Glenda

Hi there,

I got the 176 application in on 26th June and have heard nothing since. I am not using an agent so thought maybe it would take longer as I am doing it myself. My status page says processing commenced but nothing since and they havent acknowledged receiving my documents either. Sorry I cant be of any help to you because I am in the same situation. Let me know if you hear anything! What date in June did you get yours in?

Glenda

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi

Our application was submitted on 1st June and we got C/O 12 days later. An e-mail was sent to our agent which they forwarded to us. The e-mail had our TRN number on.

If you got your TRN number you can track your online application at

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

If you not got your TRN number there is a link to request it, so you could try that.

Hope this helps and good luck with your application.

Michelle

Hi, looking back at our paperwork from our agent we submitted ours on the 13th of June and we are still waiting for a c/o. On your receipt for your payment to DIAC you can use that ref number to track your process on the immi website.

Andrew

Guest Woody and Jane

We just got our visa granted today and never had a case officer assigned. The first we knew of having a case officer was on the email informing us that we had the visa so I wouldn't worry too much about not having one assigned. We stressed about not having a CO for months and in the end it didn't matter. We also didn't use an agent and front loaded medicals and police checks so they had everything when it came to looking at our application.

Woody.

Guest Squeezle

Hi Gary and Elaine,

We have just heard that we have our CO today, and that has taken 9 days since we were granted SS.

Have you heard back re your SS yet?

Pauline