Guest ben&sharon

Unbelievably....Got a Job!

Guest ben&sharon

Hiya,

So we arrived just one week ago and have only just got over the jet-lag. I spoke to Hays on Monday and went in to see them on Tuesday. They found me an ideal position on Thursday (I'm a Finance Manager), I had an interview this morning and was offered the job this afternoon. I start on Wednesday. :):)

Don't believe everything you hear about the Aussies taking their time over things!! ;)

Still reeling - we don't even have anywhere to live yet.............:confused:

Sharon.

Guest familygood

Wow thats great news!! And very encouraging for us coming over. Well done!! Will make life so much easier. Hope you get a bit of a holiday first!!

Guest ozziespurs

Thats great news, gives us all hope as I was sat up all last night with OH worrying that he ain't gonna find a job as a sparky as we arrive in Adelaide, 1 month today and it seems i get worried over everything now.

Let's hope we're all as lucky as you, hope you settle in really well.

Guest ben&sharon

Thanks everyone!

I have to admit that I was starting to get a bit worried before we came over, with all the talk about jobs being thin on the ground, but it's a huge relief that things aren't as bad as they sounded. Need to get focused on my OH's job now and finding accomodation...............

x