Guest dave&jacky

Sir bobby

Guest dave&jacky
    :sad: Sir Bobby Robson has died very sad day, what a great man and manager:sad:

Guest ben&sharon
    :sad: My OH is a life-long Ipswich fan and is currently staring gloomily into his Tooheys on the sofa. A sad day for English football.

Newcastle's too! Well maybe equal number 1 with KK!

My favourite Sir Bobby story concerns the day he was signing copies of a book. As he was writing in a copy for someone, they asked him if he had signed many copies that day, to which he replied "hundreds".

When the recipient opened the book at home, he had signed it "Bobby Hundreds".

Love it!

RIP Sir Bobby.

This is very very sad news..........RIP Bobby Robson.....the nicest manager that England ever had.

A big loss for the world game of football

From a Red Devil

HG

Yup, not just a loss to English football, but football in general. RIP Sir Bobby

Totally agree a loss to football in general, he was one manager that all the nations in the UK respected and that does not happen very often.

R.I.P

I too am sad to hear the news about Sir Bobby...although i saw a picture of him from the charity match played at the weekend...and was shocked, but also realised that he didnt have long.

I will never forget 1990...the semi against Germany.....the tears of gazza...waddle & pearce....

RIP...

Guest gilmoresoz

A sad loss to the beautiful game, honest, wore his heart on his sleeve. He was once asked, if not manager of Ipswich what would you be doing, he said ''I d have a season ticket at leeds''. Revie wanted him too, we ended up with Cloughie. He saw beyond the ''Dirty Leeds tag''. Good on ya Sir bobby, you will be sadly missed.:sad:

Darren,''THE MENS ROOM BARBER SHOP".

Recommedations on this site