Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lauren & Alan

Vetasses Assessement day JOINER

Guest Lauren & Alan

Alan has his assessment day next Thursday 6th August in Accringtion. He is applying as a joiner.

I know he can do what they will ask of him but he is still terrified as it all rides on him passing!!

Is anyone else going next Thurs or has anyone done this recently who can offer any advice?

Many thanks

Guest karyn1
    Alan has his assessment day next Thursday 6th August in Accringtion. He is applying as a joiner.

I know he can do what they will ask of him but he is still terrified as it all rides on him passing!!

Is anyone else going next Thurs or has anyone done this recently who can offer any advice?

Many thanks

We have our test 11th August, and same feeling - nervous and worrying!! Hubby is a joiner too and we have been told to practice on hipped roof(means nothing to me!) Good luck guys!:confused:

Guest Lauren & Alan

Nice to hear from you, that's slightly different to the one Alan is doing then as his is more just bench hand joiner whereas your hubbys sounds more like joiner/carpenter...so Alan says all double dutch to me LOL.

Good luck for you too