Guest daksha

Hello... It's Vince and Dee

Guest daksha

G'day ...

Vince and Dee here just saying hello to you all, we are new to PIA and are really excited about coming to Adelaide. We signed up with a Migration agent yesterday so we are just in the early stages of our migration process.

Is there any classic british motorcycle clubs in Adelaide - As Vince is a classic bike enthusiast.

Guest Django

Welcome aboard guys,

We have been at the start of the process for what seems like forever. Hopefully it will pick up a bit of momentum now but aren't getting too excited. This place is a goldmine for us. Learned loads and made some good friends.

Pete

Guest ralph n bev

Hi Vince and Dee,

Welcome to P.I.A. good luck with the whole process .

My O.H. is into amateur radio :confused:, he tried yahoo groups for Adelaide , and it came up with one for him . He's fiddling about with bits of airials and wires as we speak .

Although he never posts on here or adbrits ,

( hes usually looking over my shoulder or asking whats new!!)

hes started to post on this radio site talking to all the locals in Adelaide!!

What do you do and what visa are you going for ?

We are going with gomatilda, no problems so far.

Bev:D

Hey!

Welcome to PIA.... Good luck with the start of the long road!

Dont know much about bikes...but im sure someone on here could know something!

Dan and Steph

Guest daksha

Hi Pete,

Are you going through a Migration agent? We are applying through Global Visas they seem to be very good (so far). Yes we would agree this website has given us lots of valuable information. It's going to be a long process so like you we are trying not to get to excited until we the nod that's it's all ok, and we can definately go.

Welcome aboard guys,

We have been at the start of the process for what seems like forever. Hopefully it will pick up a bit of momentum now but aren't getting too excited. This place is a goldmine for us. Learned loads and made some good friends.

Pete

Hey!

Sorry to butt in....we are using a Migration Agent....Concept Australia! They have guided us so well! Our Visa app was relativley straight forward, but on our TRA they were a God send!

We to have made good friends on this site.... here and there!

Dan and Steph

Guest daksha

Hi Folks,

We are going via Global Visa, they seen really good so far, they are very speedy. I (Dee) am an employment counsellor, I help people who are on disability benefit get back to work. Vince is a painter and decorator. We are hoping to go over on a regional sponshership visa. We have been told that it should take 11 to 12 months (fingers crossed).

Was it a hard decision for you to make?? Should you go or not? It was for us as life here in the UK was not bad, but we are hoping life in Oz could be better. More sunshine, outdoor life etc. I think the thing that made us realise that we should definitely go is the floods this weekend. Evesham were we live was completely flooded. We thought to ourselves.... com on lets go to Oz :)

Guest ali@51

Hi Vince and dee

We are useing go matilda worth every penny so far.To answer your other question try the why do you want to go to australia thread. Baton down the hatches first though as it dose get a little heated in places.:D. nothing to do with me though. I'm a complete 17_1_24.gif . Best off luck with the visa

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZNxuk101LWGB

Guest Django
    Hey!

Sorry to butt in....

How rude???:P:D

No we are filling in the forms ourselves. Save the pounds for when we get there. Its quite straight forward for us as Tracey is on the much needed list.

Pete

Guest mOZzy

hello vince and dee and welcome!!

i hope you'll have a smooth ride towards oz ;)

Guest Guest75

Hi and welcome to PIA,may you journey here be smooth and swift :D

I'm sure there are a few bike clubs ,judging by the amount of classics on the roads here.

There is a huge show and meet in Glenelg once a year called the Toy Run ---- thousands of bikes!!!;)

Guest dglamoore

Hi Vince and Dee

Welcome to PIA :D Funny you should ask about bike clubs as I am just searching for some for gregs work and found loads so far so looks like you will have no worries there :rolleyes:

Lisa:cool:

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Is there any classic british motorcycle clubs in Adelaide - As Vince is a classic bike enthusiast.

Hello and welcome to the site....I dont know about classic bikes, but there are loads of classics cars...if thats what you can call old bangers!!!!:D

hi and welcome to the forum, we havent long joined ourselves;)

hope your visa process is smooth and stress free, it might feel ages away at the moment but believe me it soon comes round, we just waiting on our visa and it could be anytime soon, yet it felt like it was ages away when we was back at the skills assesment stage

good luck

Dawn x

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Hello and welcome to the site;)

Guest Roo1

Hello and welcome to the site Vince and Dee......I'm so glad you found us!!

Good luck with the visa process.

Judi x