Guest ozziespurs

Hi we're 8 year old twins and want advice about moving

Guest ozziespurs

Hi we are 8 year old twins.

We are moving to Adelaide at the very end of August. We are excited but are also quite nervous about moving. We don't want to leave friends and family and are nervous about making new friends and starting a new school. And how bad are the spiders and wasps/bees and insects and stuff out there?!

We would be grateful if anyone could give us some info about moving. It would also be nice to hear from anybody going throught the same situation as us!

Thanks

Sophie and Olivia xxx:v_SPIN:

Guest wifey

Hello, Sophie & Olivia,

My name is Emmie, i am 11 years old and oh my gosh i am going through exactly what your going through, but, my step dad is Australian soo he says the spiders and insects arnt too bad and EVERYONE is friendly, my mum recently visited australia and said, every time she walked down the street they were saying " G'day" and just naturally being friendly, please reply back x

Emmie

:);)

Hi Sophie and Olivia,

We are twins too. We are called Zoe and Tyla and we are 9. We have been living here for 18 months now and we love it. We go to a fab school and have made loads of new friends. We have nly seen a couple of small spiders but they were friendly. We have not seen any snakes thos. We have also seen and fed lots of Kangaroos. They are so big and great to look at. We have also cuddled a Koala or three. The sun always seems to be shining except on the odd day and the beaches are great too. We have two dogs and we walk on the beach nearly every day in the spring summer and autumn.

We know you girls are just gonna love it here. If you want to know anymore then ask our mum coz she know's everything lol

From Zoe and Tyla x

Guest mollybailey

hi we are 7 yr old twins danny and ella and we have been here since feb09 we were very sad about leaving all our friends and family but now we have been here a while we have made loads of new friends at school and where we live, we havent seen any snakes and one red back which we killed, its so so good here bet you will love it, and we talk to our friends and family on skype all the time so that is cool, good luck see you in oz!!

danny and ellax

Guest Hannah8

Hi Zoe & Tyla,

my name is Hannah and i am 8. We are moving to Adelaide soon. What schools do you guys go to? is it big? are there kids from UK there?

What do kids do for fun over there?

We might be going to live in halet cove or somewhere near do you know if its nice?

Do you have a pool?

Han x :P

Guest ozziespurs

Hello all

Thankyou for your replies and sorry I haven't replied sooner but we have been really busy with everybody visiting, you have made me feel a lot better about moving and we are now looking forward and getting quite excited. We are going to Morphett Vale for 2 weeks and unsure where we're going after. What school do you go to and how easy did you find it to make friends, do you wear school uniform and what's it like? Have you got a pool in your garden? It would be nice if we could meet up when we get out their. Thanks for making me feel better about snakes and spiders and leaving friends and family.

Sophie and Olivia.

:jiggy::):wubclub: