soccer65

Ballroom blitz

The Sweet are coming to Adelaide ( Blockbuster, Ballroom Blitz, Wig Wam Bam, Little Willie ect..) playing at the ARKABA HOTEL on Sunday 15th November, $40 a ticket, can't wait to put on my glam rock gear. Anybody else on PIA who are Sweet fans and will be going to the one off concert, see u on the 15 th November.

Steve.

Guest weesp

I'll let my OH know, as he may want to go and watch them.

Lynn

The Sweet are coming to Adelaide ( Blockbuster, Ballroom Blitz, Wig Wam Bam, Little Willie ect..) playing at the ARKABA HOTEL on Sunday 15th November, $40 a ticket, can't wait to put on my glam rock gear. Anybody else on PIA who are Sweet fans and will be going to the one off concert, see u on the 15 th November.

Steve.

It can't be the original Sweet, as the lead singer has been brown bread for years.

He was Taggarts brother (the actor, not the character) and committed suicide. :(

Andy Scott is the only Sweet member left, who still plays in the band. Yes you are correct in saying lead singer Brian died years ago, also dead is Mick Tucker. Steve Priest now lives in the US, But I have heard that Andy Scotts version of The Sweet still has the audience shouting for more, which will do for me. I have seen them twice before, once when I was a young kid and the second time when they was trying to make a comeback in the late eighties and they were fantastic both times, to all the Sweet fans, get yourselves down the ARKABA on the 15th November.

Guest the4hopes

Oh dear.. I'm sure we will be there, daughters aswell, OH constantly plays "Fox on the run" on you tube, and a greatest hits tape in the car we bought from Salvos!

It can't be the original Sweet, as the lead singer has been brown bread for years.

Before he died, when they were still touring, someone used to have to wheel the lead singer onto the stage, prop him up against the mike, and wheel him off at the end, he was so raddled!!