Guest wifey

hello again!!!

Guest wifey

helo everyone AGAIN!!!! thought i would just write another hi thread as the last one went TOTTALY of the subject of saying hi and meeting people n here before i arrive in Adelaide and was subcequently closed!!!!

so here goes hi everone moving to Mount Barker soon would like to get to know a few people on here before i arrive!!!! please drop a post and say hi!!!!!:wubclub:

Guest Django

Welcome again. :biglaugh:

Hope this thread turns out as it should ;)

Pete

Guest caoimhe

Hi and welcome,

Hope you enjoy the forum, most of the time its great :biglaugh:

Guest wifey

hi guys, thanks for the replies....

Yes i hope this thread turns out how it should:p ...LOL as last one got slightly a bit heated!!!!!!!

Guest the4hopes

Can't believe I missed it, but then I've been out enjoying the beautiful weather. We will meet up with you when you arrive.

Laura x

Hi, we've got a block in Nairne (hopefully will see some progress with the build in the next month or so) so Mt B will be our local shopping centre. Good luck with everything.

I must have missed the earlier thread; puzzled how saying 'hi' could get so far off topic! Perhaps you said it in a provocative way!:biglaugh:

Jim

Guest wifey
    Can't believe I missed it, but then I've been out enjoying the beautiful weather. We will meet up with you when you arrive.

Laura x

defo to meet once we are there..xx lucky you have such lovley weather in Winter, though we have had a nice day today and i spent it all in a shopping centre:mad:x

Guest wifey
    Hi, we've got a block in Nairne (hopefully will see some progress with the build in the next month or so) so Mt B will be our local shopping centre. Good luck with everything.

I must have missed the earlier thread; puzzled how saying 'hi' could get so far off topic! Perhaps you said it in a provocative way!:biglaugh:

Jim

HI Jim, loved Nairne when i drove through it in April........

Yes its amazing that a simple hi lead to such a far off topic....lol..:dull: