Sign in to follow this  
Guest billyblanch

Skydive buddies! whoooooooo

Guest billyblanch

Hey everyone!

just looking for skydive forum for over here? or anyone who jumps?

just wanna get into the skydive communty here is Aus

i'm 27 and my name is Greg Get in touch hey!

Peace

Guest poolelad

Hello Greg. My mate is a tandem jumpmaster at a skydive club up at lower light. Which is about 1 hour north of the city (heading towards Port Wakfield). It's between 1-2 kms on the right hand side, once you've gone past the Lower Light pub. If you google sky diving in SA or something then you should get a contact number to see if they are open/jumping. (Usually at the weekends).

Hope this helps Bob

Guest back clan

Hi. I did 40 jumps in the States and have done my Aff over at Deland in Florida. Wanted to jump in Uk but weather was always pants. We will probably hunt out a DZ and come over for a look.Haven't jumped for ten years though. Also used to be aircrew and one of the cpts i used to fly with owns Adelaide biplanes so will definitely be down at Aldinga airfield to go for a ride.

Blue skies

Guest guest569

I jumped last year for my birthday. The club was at Goolwa and is the only coastal dive club here in Adelaide.:notworthy:

Guest billyblanch
    Hi. I did 40 jumps in the States and have done my Aff over at Deland in Florida. Wanted to jump in Uk but weather was always pants. We will probably hunt out a DZ and come over for a look.Haven't jumped for ten years though. Also used to be aircrew and one of the cpts i used to fly with owns Adelaide biplanes so will definitely be down at Aldinga airfield to go for a ride.

Blue skies

Hey sorry is this ian or lesley talking? hahaa

i have hunted out some DZ's who i defo will be going to see just was seeing if there was any other people wanting to join me lol

I also done my jumps in the US Perris vally in California to be exact! And i'm ex parachute regiment.

It would not take alot for you to renew your licence maybe 2 or 3 jumps depending if you pick it back up again quickly.....which i'm sure you would

Guest back clan

Hi it's Lesley, Ian is a wussss!!! Haha.

Mind you think I'm close behind him these days but we will make it down to the DZ to have a look. Have still got my jumpsuit and logbook just don't know whether I've got the bottle still.

Guest billyblanch

hahahh i'm ure if you went down there it would all come together agin for you!

maybe see you down there one day hey!