Sign in to follow this  
Guest Colin Taylor

Any advice on Business Travel jobs ???

Guest Colin Taylor

G'day all !! any info or advice would be appreciated, been in Adelaide 5 months, I was lucky to get ajob right away but my wife has had no such luck. Before we left the chances of a job in her industry looked great but so far she has drew a blank, she has 16 yrs experience and an impressive resume, too good I think !! Is this a problem, I don't know. Any help would be great as she is going mad:arghh:, a life of leisure does not suit her.

Cheers.

Guest Emu

Hi, i know its difficult it took me 3 months to get a temping job and my husband 5 months to get a 4 month contract ...

Can you elaborate more on what your wife does? In case any of us see anything?

Good luck.

Yes what do you mean by business travel? Is she a travel agent? Flight Centre seems to always be hiring.

Guest nickyblue

Hello

I work in office admin and do a lot of travel booking! If she has experience in corporate travel agency style work tell her to look at the following companies:

FCM Travel - They're parent company is Flight centre but I think this is the corporate travel arm of the business. Their website is:

www.au.fcm.travel

Airport travel - I have used these guys as well and really liked the account manager I had she always went that extra mile for us. They are always looking for people she said and the following web link seems to agree with her:

http://www.airporttravelcentre.com/employment

Harvey world travel - I've had dealings with their corporate section and they seem very nice too:

http://www.harveyworld.com.au/

Hope that helps.

Nic

xx

Guest Jo&Phil

Carlsson Wagon Lit are the big business travel agent here - along with Harvey World Travel and I think Jetset too.

Good luck

Guest Colin Taylor

Thanks very much, she will investigate these leads asap. Much appreciated.