Any advice on Business Travel jobs ???

Guest Colin Taylor

Guest Colin Taylor

G'day all !! any info or advice would be appreciated, been in Adelaide 5 months, I was lucky to get ajob right away but my wife has had no such luck. Before we left the chances of a job in her industry looked great but so far she has drew a blank, she has 16 yrs experience and an impressive resume, too good I think !! Is this a problem, I don't know. Any help would be great as she is going mad:arghh:, a life of leisure does not suit her.

Cheers.

Hi, i know its difficult it took me 3 months to get a temping job and my husband 5 months to get a 4 month contract ...

Can you elaborate more on what your wife does? In case any of us see anything?

Good luck.

Guest nickyblue

Hello

I work in office admin and do a lot of travel booking! If she has experience in corporate travel agency style work tell her to look at the following companies:

FCM Travel - They're parent company is Flight centre but I think this is the corporate travel arm of the business. Their website is:

www.au.fcm.travel

Airport travel - I have used these guys as well and really liked the account manager I had she always went that extra mile for us. They are always looking for people she said and the following web link seems to agree with her:

http://www.airporttravelcentre.com/employment

Harvey world travel - I've had dealings with their corporate section and they seem very nice too:

http://www.harveyworld.com.au/

Hope that helps.

Nic

xx