Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rob and Clare

Jobs in the South

Guest Rob and Clare

We are currently looking for Factory operators at work at SMR Automotive, Lonsdale. I think about 90 in total over the next 6 months.

Whilst the work isn't glamorous and can be hard work, but the money is quite good, Approx $20/hr I think. The dayshift hours are 6:00 to 2:00, and there maybe some afternoon shift for 2:00 till 10:00.

We have a good mix of older and younger members and men and women.

To apply contact Ranstad Recruitement, 81861333. It is on South Road near a Gas Company Shop and a Saddlery.

Good Luck if your interested.

Guest Kazzarazza
    We are currently looking for Factory operators at work at SMR Automotive, Lonsdale. I think about 90 in total over the next 6 months.

Whilst the work isn't glamorous and can be hard work, but the money is quite good, Approx $20/hr I think. The dayshift hours are 6:00 to 2:00, and there maybe some afternoon shift for 2:00 till 10:00.

We have a good mix of older and younger members and men and women.

To apply contact Ranstad Recruitement, 81861333. It is on South Road near a Gas Company Shop and a Saddlery.

Good Luck if your interested.

Good of you to post. Maybe someone on here could track down young Brad who was on here the other day. He say's he hasn't found work in 12 months. With 90 jobs going you would think he could at least get a chance to show what he can do. Seriously, despite his language and attitude on here, it would be great if he was given a go. Does anyone know where he is?

Guest Wersal Gummage
    Does anyone know where he is?
    Terminal 1 I think.

:P