Guest soggy

Adelaide Gills

Guest soggy

I have been searching the internet for the Adelaide branch of the Gillingham FC supporters club to no avail, I have come to the shocking conclusion that there is not one:eek::(:confused:.

As a life long ( well from about 7 years old) Gills supporter I guess its down to me to start one, before I get the membership cards printed and venue booked I thought I might just check on the numbers of people interested, any ideas

Simon

A bit cheeky, but I guess not many people in England would know too much about Gillingham, and I would guess even less in Adelaide.

Once you get over, you can maybe get the odd game with Gillingham on Foxtel (Satellite Service) or switch your allegiance to Adelaide United.

I managed to see my team Wycombe Wanderers play Chelsea in this years league cup back in January whilst I was in Aus, but would not expect to see them often.

Guest Roo1

A fellow Boltonian of mine living here as started his on BWFC - the Adelaide branch. Its unofficial as yet and has 3 members but its looking promising! ;););)

Unfortunatly no one has been to any home games for awhile!

Guest Django
    A fellow Boltonian of mine living here as started his on BWFC -

This is what I was gonna say. Start your own. Bit of free/cheap avertising. Word of mouth. Posts on forums etc. You never know there could be loads Gil fans out there.

I, for my sins, am a QPR supporter. I'm going on the school of thought that there must be loads out there coz there aren't that many down 'The Bush' on a Saturday afternoon.;) They gotta be somewhere.

Pete