Guest Amelia P

Coming to australia =p

Guest Amelia P

Hi I'm Amelia, ive just turned 12, im comin out to australia sometime next year, probs in august. i am interested in animals, music, fashion, and swimming and surfing. i would like to make friends with anyone who is going or there already? i cant wait to come to australia because i cant wait for the beaches and theres a massive shopping center but you can only have two dogs :' ( :)

Guest wifey

Hello,my name is Emmie!.

I see your into fashion, me too, and surfing! :)

Im 11, nearly 12, and maybe moving to Australia sometime next year too!.,

Have you been to Australia then before?

And, when you move, are you leaving any family behind?

Please reply back as im in need of some seriouse answers!:arghh:

Lol.,

Emmie

xxx:cute:

Guest Amelia P

Hi Emmie, I think ive spoken to you before and have you on msn? Im not leaving any close family behind apart from like my gran and grandad and aunts and uncles, but they mostly live away anyway. Im a bit upset about leaving my best friends, though. :arghh: are you leaving any family behind? i've never been to australia before, so my mum says that we will just go out for a year with a rented house then if we like it after a year, we will buy a house, thats when we can ship my cat across. I have a kitten and two dogs, were having the dogs come out with us as soon as we go, though.

x amelia

Guest Alicelizabeth1998
    Hi I'm Amelia, ive just turned 12, im comin out to australia sometime next year, probs in august. i am interested in animals, music, fashion, and swimming and surfing. i would like to make friends with anyone who is going or there already? i cant wait to come to australia because i cant wait for the beaches and theres a massive shopping center but you can only have two dogs :' ( :)

hi

im alice and im 12 yrs i am hoping to move to adelaide this year some time november

i would like to make friends too

if your on when im on we could chat on the chat line

alice

Hi I'm Lauren ,I'm only 9 but would love to chat to. We are moving out at the end of this year. We have never been to oz before and I'm a little nervous about it all. I love music and fashion and when my mums not looking I also love make up lol.wou.d be nice to chat to you all if that's ok x

Hi i'm Jess i'm 14 and moving to adelaide as soon as our house sells, i'm looking to make friends :)

I have a younger brother age 10 who you might also like to talk to his pomsinadelaide user name is jakelomas.

:)

Hi Ameila

my name is Lisa and I am nearly 13.

Do you have any pets?

What hobbies do you like?

What is your favourite food & what is your favourite colour?

I like music, food, trampolining, swimming and bike riding

On saturdays i go to Stagecoach for 3 hours (2.30 to 5.30)

My favourite food is fish and chips