Guest kelv&haley

brickie and family saying hello to all on pia

Guest kelv&haley

hi everyone, thought i'd join pia after months of my mrs (haley) chatting on pio, we are a family of 5 heading out on a 176 later this year and would like to chat to any others in the same boat and arrange beers on arrival

Hi

Your like my other half I ahve been chatting on here for 6mth + and now we have a Visa my hubby joined to. We are flying out 10th October for Heathrow. Staying Singapore for then arrive in Adelaide on the 14th. We are staying in Woodcroft south of Adelaide. Really looking forward to it but there is so much to do before then!

Good luck and welcome to PIA

Guest PompeyPom

Hi guys

We live in waterlooville at the mo but fly out on october 16.We have rented a holliday cottage for about six weeks while we look for a long term rental or if things go well and we find a house to buy will do that.When do you hope to fly out and where are you heading for.Always up for a beer or three so we will have to keep in touch.

All the best Scott 36 Sarah 36 Holly 10 and Megan 6

PLAY UP POMPEY

Guest PompeyPom

Oops sorry should have said for the first six weeks we will be staying in Mclaren Vale then who knows until we have had a good look at schools etc.

Seeya

Guest kelv&haley

sorry i just pm'd you,we are in waterlooville too, milton rd ,my boy is at hart plain school

Guest kelv&haley

hi ya thanks for replying, we have been looking at accomodation down south too, is that arranged through oaa??

have your kids flown before?my mrs is worrying about our 19 month old on such a long flight, but at least its only once and havent gotta worry about return journey a fortnight later!!

keep in touch kelv

just wanted to say hi to pia. will see you soon on this sunny side of the world for many a beer and bbq

:)

kathx

Hi

My o/h is a brickie too. we are arriving in SA on 15th Sept and are staying in Port Noarlunga until we sort ourselves out.

Mel

xx

Guest kelv&haley

hi mel,

you are actually 'friends' on pio with my mrs 'haley' ,hopefully we wont be too far behind you, would be great to make friends with familys new to oz aswell when we arrive.....

where you staying when you first get there??? have you done oaa???are you all ready for the off???

keep in touch,kelv:jimlad:

LOL - small world!!!!

Wr haven't done to oaa, we have booked our rental off of Tamara who is on this forum.

Would be great to meet up when you get there. On the SA thread on pio we are organising a meet up the first sunday in October.

Check out the last pages of this thread.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/58285-sa-state-sponsorship-you-waiting.html

Mx

Guest The Morleys

Hi Kelv, Haley and family,

My name is Marcus (38) and I am married to Nina (28) lucky me and we have a daughter Abi who is 8 going on 13. I am a plasterer/plumber/tiler etc etc and Nina is a Nurse. We are hoping i(f everything goes to plan) to be coming over in January 2010 and it would be great to meet up with you folks. We are coming over on a tempy visa through Ninas nursing and are at the moment trying to sell everything we own including the house as we aim to put all our eggs in one basket, we are not coming back. Just got back from Perth and loved it, have you been to Oz before? where will you be living? what jobs do you do? do you know anyone out there?

Hope to hear from you soon

Marcus and family.