Guest happy feet

im ethan

Guest happy feet

:nah::daydreaming::phi im ethan im 11 i like sports (footy)(soocer) i support man united i have a ps3 aND online it is ************ BYE

:arghh:

Guest happy feet

Hi Ethan, i am your mother and don't think it is a good ideato be going on my PIA, and putting PS3 email address for the world to see!!!!! Also, your not allow on the internet on the PS3 because it cost's a fortune in internet Bills.............

Could the Mods please delete Ethans message, thankyou, or tell me how i can

Guest wifey
    Hi Ethan, i am your mother and don't think it is a good ideato be going on my PIA, and putting PS3 email address for the world to see!!!!! Also, your not allow on the internet on the PS3 because it cost's a fortune in internet Bills.............

Hey Ethans Mum..... thought i woud say Hi im Nadia and yr post did make me laugh! Kids eh!!

where in Adelaide are you going to?:biglaugh:

Guest Zako999

hi ethan (and mum) :)

im 15 from the UK and i have PS3 online and i am always on it! what games do you play?

jordan

Just wondered why it costs you to have him online on the PS3? My son goes online and doesnt affect our internet bill at all.

Guest happy feet
    Just wondered why it costs you to have him online on the PS3? My son goes online and doesnt affect our internet bill at all.

We pay $40 per month for 5GB, have never been over, so bill with phone normally about $80 per month, first bill after he got PS3 $350........We went over the 5GB by 1.7GB, and we had no email or warning we were over. I rang Optus re bill and they said i need to keep an eye on my usage, but can i get on the site....NO, so i have no idea how much we have used, so he can't go on it know which is shame....:arghh:

Guest happy feet
    Hey Ethans Mum..... thought i woud say Hi im Nadia and yr post did make me laugh! Kids eh!!

where in Adelaide are you going to?:biglaugh:

Yea Kids, little monkey........ We live in Hallett Cove, have been here 7 months, lots of ups and downs, Love Hallett Cove, but taking longer to settle than i thought. Good luck with your move..Roll on the summer:)

cara x

Guest happy feet

Thank you who every deleted email

cara x:notworthy:

Guest Django
    Thank you who every deleted email

cara x:notworthy:

No worries ;)