Sign in to follow this  
Guest Adam31

Job Websites

Guest Adam31

Hi all,

We are just in the process of applying for state sponsorship; my trade is metal fabrication which i am now in the production management side of.

We have been asked to show research of where we have looked for possible job opportunities and what draws us to Adelaide, just thought i would ask on here see if anyone else has had to do the same and how much detail you went into on the form.

Thanks in Advance

Adam, Maif and Bump 1 week overdue :arghh:

Guest willow1234

hi adam,we had to do the same all you have to do is write why you have chosen adelaide ie the lifestyle,the 4 seasons, culture is ideal for bringing up a family basically you have to make the state sponsors believe you have researched and you "really do" want to live there.hope this helps

Guest Sharon and Paul

Hi Adam, I came across as a 1st class metal worker, As far as jobs go , they seem to be after boilermakers , so if you are good at welding then finding a job here won't be a problem. I have gone back to colledge to learn mig welding . I have been told that my forktruck certificate is no good here , and if you want to do site work you will need your white card ( H & S). Here are some job network sites you can tell them you have looked at ! www.careerone.com.au www.seek.com.au Hope it all works out ATB Paul