Well i got called into office today by boss, and was expecting the usual screaming at for something i done wrong......

only to be told that the last 2 years of crap work and long trips was a final decider to see if they wanted me for a different position. I have just been offered a promotion, in charge of a new department, huge pay rise, full car allowance, own office, no more 6 week trips away(although will still do some training trips to rigs, but only for couple weeks, and normally within staying in Oz) with my own pool of staff, and work from home if i don't want to go into office, as long as work gets done, and should be starting just in the new year!!!! So only a few more months of trips away (but possible another year with the new W.A. contract), then Woohoo

God i LOVE this country!!!!

What a couple of weeks i've had!! House build 6 weeks ahead of schedule, promotion, away to Surfers on saturday and most of all, Mum getting all clear after op for Cancer!!!!!

Sorry if this is in wrong place, and not bragging, just feel like saying WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Trakki

Certainly not bragging, we all like hearing good news.

Congrats on the promotion and glad you are loving life. Also really pleased that your mum has the all clear, huge weight lifted I expect.

Once again congrats

Guest Lulujim

Cool - good for you :) Working hard definitely pays off - you obviously deserve it!

Guest parko

Well Done on the job front,and a big well done to your mum for staying strong and getting over the big C .

parko ;)

Guest MarkIngram

fantastic news...well done...are you hiring staff? need a graphic designer at all? hahahahaha

best news is on your mum...must be a huge relief?!?

Fantastic news. You are certainly allowed to shout this from the roof tops. Glad to hear of your success, due to your hard work and determination. Good luck in your new role.

Alison x

Guest MutleyCrew

Hey congratulations and a serious well done to you. It sounds as though whatever you’re doing...you’re doing it right!!!

I must say though - I think the best news must be that about your mum. Wishing you both all the best. Take care and keep doing what you’re doing..:notworthy:

Hi Shaun,

a huge congratulations to you and especially to your family as I know how much you are missed when you have to work away, but through the determination, hardwork and support of your lovely family everything has gone your way.

Well done, you deserve it.

You brag away on all that you have to celebrate, especially for your mum x

Guest ReadyPenny

Many congratulations to you and well done. Glad to hear everything is going so well, good on ya!!!!

Mandy

PS That news is heaps good! LOL

Guest Nick11

Good for you babes.

Makes a nice change to see someone posting good news.

Guest cazzie

Excellent news! Well done Shaun, you clearly deserve your promotion. Good luck with it all.

Guest ben&sharon

Well done Mate!!!!! Now b*gger off to Surfers Paradise you smug b*stard!!!!!!! ;-)

Guest caoimhe

It's great to see things working out for people and we all need to hear a bit of good news.

Hope you enjoy the new job

Have luck in your new home

and best of all I'm sure is the many more years with your mum:wubclub:

Thanks everyone, just glad to be hearing good news. Been a hard couple years to get to where we are at now, but in my opinion only, it has all been worth it. Now just 2 more months and the work pay for our PR too. Can't wait!

Guest Obedoh

Congratulations on all of your good luck you have had. Why not shout about it, no-one else will do it for you!!!

Jackie

Guest rowy

Good for you. Brilliant to have positive news on here. Penny & Alun, Wales

Guest mayjess

Well Done, lovely to hear positive news for a nice change, you obviously deserve it, all that hard work and away from home a lot aswell

Good on ya

Mayjess