Guest cunnah10

THANK YOU "ALL" Soooo MUCH.....

Guest cunnah10

THANK YOU "ALL" Soooooooooooo MUCH FOR THE UNBELIEVABLE RESPONSE THAT I HAVE HAD FROM MY RECENT THREAD ASKING "IF" ANYBODY HAD ANY SPARE BLOW UP BEDS THAT WE COULD BORROW FOR A FEW WEEKS!!!!

WELL I AM NOW SORTED...............BUT THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SENT MESSAGES OFFERING WHAT THEY DID............I WAS REALLY QUITE SHOCKED BY HOW MANY OF YOU REPLIED!!

I COULD HAVE OPENED MY OWN YOUTH HOSTEL WITH THE AMOUNT OF BEDS THAT WERE OFFERED!!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AGAIN.....JUST SHOWS HOW MANY GENUINELY NICE PEOPLE THERE ARE OUT THERE!!!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

GILL

Yep and they've all been through it, so know what it's like to arrive, some with not much but a bunch of clothes and are glad you are coming back. :)

Guest cunnah10
    Yep and they've all been through it, so know what it's like to arrive, some with not much but a bunch of clothes and are glad you are coming back. :)

ARRRR Thank you ....that means a lot..... xxxx

Guest KP Nuts

Sorry Gill, wasn't able to offer you anything that you didn't already have posted from others, but I would like to wish you and your family all the very best for your return.