Guest turners

1 Year on

Guest turners

Well we have been here a year on thursday and what a year

We arrived to a very cold August nothing like the weather we are having now!

Container took 12 weeks not the eight we were told!

Our kids have settled well the 2 girls doing well at school and little boy loves play group and swimming.

took us a while to find a ballroom dancing school that we liked and was closer to us but we got there in the end.

We both have jobs not the best jobs but they pay the bills and give us chance to be able to look around while having an income.

we live in the northeast in an area we love close to school shops and the odd take away.

Have made some great mates and firm friends.

On a whole we feel we have settled well and have a lot more time ahead of us to expand our lives further here.

we all have wobbly moments but as I keep telling the children stop moaning about what you don't have and be grate full for what you do have

Here to the next 12 months and see what they bring?

Guest cazzie

Dina, well done - I can't believe you have been here a year already. Great that you have settled in well - maybe have that coffee one day!!

Guest turners
    Dina, well done - I can't believe you have been here a year already. Great that you have settled in well - maybe have that coffee one day!!

we should really to celebrate a year here pm and we will sort it out:wubclub:

Guest lastboyscout

Who are you again?????:biglaugh:

See ya Thursday night and tell Wayne to get some beers chilled :jiggy: