Diane

Girl's night out Weds 9th Sept NE Suburbs

Hi Girls

Thought we're probably due another girls drinks at the Golden Grove. Checked the calendar, and have picked Wednesday 9th September, so hope there's a few can make it - Golden Grove Tavern as usual, 7:45 onwards.

OH will be playing football (with a round ball) with some other ex poms on that night I expect so if anyone else has a male who doesn't want to be left alone that night, send him to Modbury Jets from 7:30!

See you on 9th

Diane

Guest Here at last!

Hi

I'm new to the NE and would love to come.

Sonya

Hi Sonya

You'll be very welcome. I'll send you a PM with my mobile number just in case when you get there you can't spot who and where we are - usually the pommie accents are a dead giveaway though!

Sue, be great to catch up with you again as well - there's others coming along that I've spoken to direct or heard from as well, so looking forward to catching up on all the gossip!

Diane

Guest dorsetgang

Hi Diane

Would love to come to night out, though haven't been before. What a small world, my OH also plays soccer (well tries to!!) on a Wed night at Modbury Jets.

Look forward to meeting you.

Julie

Guest Rachel & Jeff

I'll be there. Really enjoyed it last time.

Rachel

hi,. my name ir rachel, my husband dave <toby on this> plays at modbury on wednesdays night, so next time you try get a night out, try do it on a different day please then that way i might be able to make it ..as we have 13yrs boy and 10yrs girl..who cant be left yet..

i would lve to come next time...have a good night girls...

have for me..or two...

cheers rach

Hi Rachel (Davetoby's other half) - sorry about the clash! We try to avoid Thursdays generally as that's someone's evening class night, Fridays get a bit busy at the pub so it's hard to get the seats, but for the next one perhaps we'll try a Tuesday or something? Hope you can make it to one of them anyway, and again, sorry about this one being on a Wednesday:sad:

Diane

Guest Emma&Danny

Hi Diane,

I would love to come, Dan loves footy and has been looking for a football team so it fits in perfectly. We are going for an italian meal tonight at 1877 in Modbury, have you been there before?? We also went to the lolly shop today in Glenelg and i stocked up on cadburys and galaxy chocie.

Thank you for the invite, i look forward to it, havnt had a girly night in ages. x

Not been there Emma but been past loads of times and wondered what it's like, so will look forward to hearing your 'restaurant review' on 9th hopefully!

Diane

diane

hey thats cool , no worrys, i will try for next one.. well you girls have a good night.....

have a good one

rachit

Hi Diane,

I would love to come, Dan loves footy and has been looking for a football team so it fits in perfectly. We are going for an italian meal tonight at 1877 in Modbury, have you been there before?? We also went to the lolly shop today in Glenelg and i stocked up on cadburys and galaxy chocie.

Thank you for the invite, i look forward to it, havnt had a girly night in ages. x

Hope you enjoyed 1877. Hubs and I went for his last bday, and it was very nice, although expensive.

Mrs hammer wouldnt mind a night out at the gg but thanks to Dave (toby) i also play football on wed nights and also have young children so yeah be great if the next night out perhaps could be on another night. Have a good night

Guest mandmick

Hi Diane

Just miss your night out as we don't arrive 'til 18th Sept!

Hope to make the next one!

I'll need a night out by the time I've unpacked!!!

Mandy

Guest kangomik

Diane i will try and kick Lou out of the house for this one ( i can got to bed early then)

Guest philnjulie

i would also like to come but again footie for the boys and with 5 children at home impossible, hopefully another nite next time and i'm def. up for it

Hiya, what time are you meeting? Really looking forward to meeting you all for the first time!

Hi Jo

Usually there about 7:45/8:00pm. Look forward to seeing you there!

D

Guest vijnit

hi

my name is nita and im new in the area. Would love to meet up.

What time are you meeting?

Nita

Hi Nita, we'll be there about 7:45/8:00 pm onwards - in the bar that's next to the restaurant bit (we usually grab the comfy chairs!) hope you can make it.

Be good to catch up again Julie as well. See you there (hopefully - I'm having root canal work earlier that day so might be a bit out of it!!)

Diane