newlife

Dentist recomendation?

Hi

Can anyone recomend a dentist in The North East who doesnt charge an absolute fortune?:skeptical: I have just broke a back tooth and although it doesnt hurt I would like to get it fixed.

:goofy:

Thanks in advance

Wendy

I don't know about not charging a fortune but I go to Hope Valley Dental. Have had some major work done and even have been to the endodontist, who reckons these guys are some of the best in Adelaide.

Hi Wendy

Nicest: I see a guy called Chris who is at Highbury Dental on the Lower North East Road who is very good,

Best value/cheapest: it's also worth having a look here - http://www.nobledentist.com.au/dentists-adelaide.php

Their fees are supposed to be extremely reasonable and luckily the only dentist in their group happens to be this side of town. (Fees are here: http://www.nobledentist.com.au/dentist_dental_fee_price_cost.php)

Most expensive: I went to the ones in the same lot of shops as Hope Valley Foodland once and almost needed CPR when I got the bill!

Diane

Guest Rob and Clare

My dentist last time told me you can save a lot of money by going to the dental hospital and the students do the work, they are all supervised so it should be good, and the younger students are cheaper than the older ones...

The only thing I would say is stick to the same dentist once your happy with one, I recently went to another dentist and they wanted to do a heap of work, which I then went to my original dentist and this work wasn't necessary, Dentistry here is a business rather than a care service so they will try to do as much work as they can.

Guest guest5218

Dental hospital, interesting. How do you go about that then? I will prob. need to spend around $5000 - $6000 on what I need doing, and I don't really want to spend that much money if I can help it. Love to hear back from you soony.

Guest Guest5035

i can reccomend the one we've been going to for the past 18 years at Para Hills.

Stevo

Guest aarenlainey

Dentist: Dr. Denise Carswell. She is on Lonsdale. She is excellent and particularly good with children. I THOROUGHLY RECOMMEND HER. smile.gif No unnecessary work ever done.

Guest guest5218

Thanks for that, have you a number or name of practice?

Cheers.

Susie.

Dental hospital, interesting. How do you go about that then? I will prob. need to spend around $5000 - $6000 on what I need doing, and I don't really want to spend that much money if I can help it. Love to hear back from you soony.

Susie.

Dental hospital are at gillies plain ans salisbury but you will need a health care card toget treatment xx

Guest Guest5035
    i can reccomend the one we've been going to for the past 18 years at Para Hills.

Stevo

tony halstead, 82645551

Stevo