tra accepted 20th feb,07

visa forms arrived 9th march, 07

meds and police checks asked 4 28th may 07

meds done sent 12th-22nd june 07 recieved 25th june

police checks sent and recieved 10th july,its worse than the dentists SRGG

:confused:

Guest jen&ian

Hi Hewi,

I shouldn't think it will be long now. We had our meds end of Jan and had our visas a couple of months later, but that included sorting out our investment bond so may be quicker for you. We go end of October. Are you ready to go as soon as visa is granted or do you need to sell up etc?

Jen:)

Guest hewi

hi jen, thanks for reply,weve sold house just waitin for completion dates yes were already to go everyones excited,were using a agent this end he seems to think wel hear in next couple of weeks,we also have friends in adelaide who moved out there a year ago ,fingers crossed should be soon,wishful thinking but hoping to get there by sept.

hewi

Guest JPT07

Hi Hewi, We know just how you feel, we're in a similar position to you. They received our visa application (136), medicals and police checks in Sydney on the 29thy May and the wait is killing us. We're also hoping to get out there Sept/Oct but I hope this isn't just wishful thinking!!! Hope you've had some good feedback from your friends who are already out there, hope they have settled well. Good Luck. Paul & Lorna.

Guest hewi

hi Paul & Lorna hope ur both well,

2 months however have u done it,have u used a agent this end if so what does he say?Were u on the trades wanted list ? Weve been told by our agent this end should hear in the next couple off weeks,so should be interesting,if its any help to u our friends in adelaide tell us it is an amazing place,friendly people,beautiful beaches,lots of sunshine laidback lifestyle cant wait ! keep the faith

srgg

:)

Guest Roo1
    Hi Hewi, We know just how you feel, we're in a similar position to you. They received our visa application (136), medicals and police checks in Sydney on the 29thy May and the wait is killing us. We're also hoping to get out there Sept/Oct but I hope this isn't just wishful thinking!!! Hope you've had some good feedback from your friends who are already out there, hope they have settled well. Good Luck. Paul & Lorna.

Hey Lorna, how you doing? Still waiting I see. I'm glad Mark could help you out a bit. He's a nice guy. Keep in touch and let me know how you get on.

J x

Guest JPT07

Hi Hewi, Our agent told us a few weeks ago that it could be another 2-3 months before we hear anything but we r hoping it will be sooner!! Paul is a joiner so he is on the "wanted list" r u?. Glad your friends r enjoying it, we can't wait to get there.

Hi Judi, Great to hear from you. Yes, were still waiting. Every day we check the e-mail if there is anything from our agent but to no avail. We've sold the house so we will be able to get there straight away once the visa arrives. Will keep in touch. Lorna. x

Guest hewi

hello all,any news yet on visa,were still waitin sortoff patiently grrrrrr,its now 5 weeks 4 days and counting,spoke to our agent this end he said everthings fine could come anytime now,i also asked if he had heard about any delays,he hasnt so its back to the old waiting game .Have u heard anything yet will let u know if we hear anythin Hewi

Guest JPT07

Hi Hewi, Still waiting. We've decided now to stay until january as our agent has said that he doesn't expect us to hear anything for about another 2-3 months!!!! The wait is dreadful but will be worth it in the end I'm sure. At least the girls will have another christmas here with their grandmother. Paul&Lorna.

:cool::D

Guest hewi

hello again,weve got our visa ,agent informed us yesterday,so its all systems go hoping to be in adelaide by end of sept,i cant quite believe it yet but weve got it ,yahoooooooo! so keep the faith it will happen tata for now hewi and very excited family

Guest soggy
    hello again,weve got our visa ,agent informed us yesterday,so its all systems go hoping to be in adelaide by end of sept,i cant quite believe it yet but weve got it ,yahoooooooo! so keep the faith it will happen tata for now hewi and very excited family

CONGRATULATIONS :D

must be so good, enjoy your last few weeks here and your new life in Australia.:)

Simon

Good news Hewi!!

Enjoy the celebrations and get packing!

Guest hewi

nice one soggy,believe me iknow how u feel :wacko:,but it will come,ours was 136 ,oh happy days!:o:D

Congratulations , you must be so pleased, hopefully ours is on its way soon!

Enjoy your celebrations

Michelle

Guest JPT07

;) CONGRATULATIONS Hewi and good luck. How long in all from begining to end did

the process take you?, we've had my medicals returned via e-mail from Sydney on Tuesday as the panel doctor forgot to sign mine:arghh: but they are being sent back over

to Oz today!! Lorna.:wacko:

Guest happy-jools

congratulations. Yipeee another Visa through

You must be so delighted.:wubclub:

Hope all goes well. Keep us all informed.:notworthy:

Guest mOZzy

that's brilliant news!!! i bet you are sooooo relieved that the waiting game is over and that you can actually plan now :)

good luck with things to come

Guest hewi
    ;) CONGRATULATIONS Hewi and good luck. How long in all from begining to end did

the process take you?, we've had my medicals returned via e-mail from Sydney on Tuesday as the panel doctor forgot to sign mine:arghh: but they are being sent back over

to Oz today!! Lorna.:wacko:

hello lorna 7 months from start to finish so not to bad,it took us 7 weeks once meds and pc were submitted hopfully yours will go as quickly cheers hewi

Guest dglamoore

congrats on the visa 36_1_33.gif

Lisa:v_SPIN:

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZRxdm428YYAU

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi Hewi,

Congratulations on your visa, and good luck, we still have a long wait yet!!

:arghh:

Ffion & Dylan

Guest nikkiandlee

CONGRATULATIONS :) all systems go now then! good luck with everything

Nikki & Lee

Guest hewi

thankyou only 1000000 things going through my head now, but waiting for our visas isnt 1 off them its worth the wait!

thankyou believe me it goes fairly rapid 7 months from start to finish,keep the faith!

Hey! Congratulations Hewi!! Bet you cant wait now.....!

Just out of interest when were your med submited to the LCU?

thankyou

lcu received meds on the 25th of june police checks recieved in oz 12th july,hope this helps ,hoping to be there 5th of oct sunshine beaches tooheys!:D

CONGRATULATIONS :) all systems go now then! good luck with everything

Nikki & Lee

thankyou, only a 1000000 things to do now,but waiting for our visa isnt 1 of them,:D