Guest guest569

Hot summer !!!

Guest guest569

Heard on the radio today that because of the well above average temperatures so far this year they are forecasting the hottest summer on record this year !!!!

Thought last years 46 degrees were tough. I think the pool and bottlo will get some serious use this year !!!!:notworthy:

Guest nishman

I'd better get my forms in to the council, otherwise we'll be getting the pool in too late!

Bring it on - I am sooo looking forward to getting on the beach in the evening after school, plus we have airconditioning that works in all the rooms in our new house - jealous of the pools though guys!

Guest graandjac

Bring it on Bob:jiggy:, It's been a long winter and this week of in the 20's has been hard ..........just remind me is it still winter........:biglaugh:

Guest guest3462

Hooray!!!! This is the life eh guys? Can't wait to head on to the beach in the evening and splash about while the barbie does the hard work with the tea!!! Marvellous!!

Not too miffed about the pool, only 6 mins walk from the beach!

JCxxx

Guest graandjac
    Hooray!!!! This is the life eh guys? Can't wait to head on to the beach in the evening and splash about while the barbie does the hard work with the tea!!! Marvellous!!

Not too miffed about the pool, only 6 mins walk from the beach!

JCxxx

I must admit all along we wanted a pool but after our first summer here .......I love the beach and think its too easy to just come home from work and dive in the pool when the beach is just so good, my fav thing of all out here is to get fish and chips a bottle of Aussie white and go down to the beach after work with the kids for the evening....................PERFECTION:)

Guest PompeyPom

Hello people.

We fly out on October 16 and reading all the above has settled my nerves down big time,this is the life style we hope to have in Oz.Going to the beach in the evenings with a bottle or two and some food sounds like a dream to us,we hope to settle in or around Port Noarlunga after looking at the area on the net so any advice on local primary schools would be great.

Working outdoors as a bricky in the summer could be a bit of a challange though LOL....

All the best Scott 36 bricklayer Sarah 35 Holly 10 Megan 6

Guest guest569

Dont worry mate here its the complete opposite to the uk. In the uk you get rained off and go home , here you go home because its too hot. I believe at 35c tradies pack up tools :jiggy:

Guest PompeyPom

Been getting rained off in the middle of summer the last three years in the UK and Frozen off in the winter aaaaaaaargh....Seeya on the beach.

Regards Scott n gang

Guest graandjac
    Dont worry mate here its the complete opposite to the uk. In the uk you get rained off and go home , here you go home because its too hot. I believe at 35c tradies pack up tools :jiggy:

I wish when I was landscaping we were starting at daybreak.......and the hottest day was 38.5 deg at sunrise.......:err:, heading home at 10.00 and then coming back to work at 5 untill dark..........dam it was hot :biglaugh:.........then a cold one and a dip in the sea