Guest Jamie&Carrie

Driving license question

Guest Jamie&Carrie

Hi guys,

i need to change my british license for a south australian one. Can anyone tell me where i can do this? Is there an office in the city? How much is it going to cost me and do i need to take proof of address and stuff with me?

Thanks

carrie

There is an office at the city at the

EDS Centre,

108 North Tce

ADELAIDE 5000

You will need proof of where you live and all your Uk licence(paper and card) details.

The cost varies on how many years you want the licence for.....cant quite remember how much! We got 2 years and i think it was about $60.

Dan

Guest rich

We did ours the other day. It's nothing to worry about, we just went to the office (in Marion), queued up, sat down, read a leaflet on boat etiquette when going under bridges to pass the time and paid about $60. You get a piece of paper thingy and the licence comes in the post. I'm worried as i think my photo wasn't the best one i've ever had.

rich

Guest cornish Busdriver

What type of license have you got to change ??

You can only change bike and car for Australian, if you have HGV or PSV you will need to retake your test but its easy.

Guest Jamie&Carrie
    What type of license have you got to change ??

You can only change bike and car for Australian, if you have HGV or PSV you will need to retake your test but its easy.

Its just a car license i need to change sounds like its pretty straight forward. I didnt think about having a picture done thanks for the tip off rich. Will make sure im looking half decent!