Dads meet up - Port Noarlunga/christies beach

Aquacatrina

Hi just arrived in Adelaide on the 17th August and currently in Port Noarlunga. My lovely wife has managed to arrange a few mums meet ups and I thought it is time I met a few dads/ adult males.

I am easy whether this is

1. a meet up with kids, I have an energetic Power Ranger / Ben 10 4 year old boy. So meeting at some play area/beach would be great.
  2. a few drinks in some pub/hostelry in the Christies Beach/Port Noarlunga area
  3. some sporting activity

Also flexible on times as currently no job or particular place to go.

Once I have a few replies, I am willing to organise something if needed.

Matthew

Guest hulltigers
Hi just arrived in Adelaide on the 17th August and currently in Port Noarlunga. My lovely wife has managed to arrange a few mums meet ups and I thought it is time I met a few dads/ adult males.

I am easy whether this is

1. a meet up with kids, I have an energetic Power Ranger / Ben 10 4 year old boy. So meeting at some play area/beach would be great.
  2. a few drinks in some pub/hostelry in the Christies Beach/Port Noarlunga area
  3. some sporting activity

Also flexible on times as currently no job or particular place to go.

Once I have a few replies, I am willing to organise something if needed.

Matthew

hi mate,il meet up for beer and beer and general chat,be good,but i leave 27th sept,will be staying hallet cove for full month of october,so if you have meet up before then,pencil me in for the next meet, phil 39, bricklayer.

Guest Zako999

Hi,

I'm writing on behalf of my dad.

Hello Matt,

I emigrated at the beginning of July With my family. Currently living in Accommodation on Arrival in Christie Downs, Would love to have a meet up for a beer or 2. Where about in Manchester are you from? I am from Rochdale not to far from Manchester!

Thanks

Frank

(Carpenter)

Guest Snape Family

This is on behalf of my husband darren, he would be interested in a meet up.

Let us know the dates and times and he will try to make it.

We live in Hallett Cove but can make Christies Beach/Noarlunga

Tracey

Guest Team 'W'

Hi Matthew

Just arrived on 21st so would be happy to come along. Down in Aldinga Beach so doesn't matter were you want to meet anywhere is good for me, let me know when you arrange a time/venue.

Stuart

Guest PompeyPom

The same as Phill HULL TIGERS cant make this one but up for a beer or two when we get over,fly out on October 16 so any meet ups after then would be great.

Seeya on the beach regards Scott

Guest hulltigers
I'm up for a beer too (no surprises there then!). Is anyone else going from the Hallett Cove area who fancies sharing a taxi?

Ben

can share hallet cove taxi with you on the next one ben, we arrive hallet cove 29th sept.

Guest Eddie Sankey

Sorry but will not make this one as we don't arrive until 12th Oct:sad:

But will be up for any other nights out after we arrive. will be in the Port noarlunga/seaford rise area.

My wife will probably like to go to any wives ones as well.

Hope to see you all soon.:biglaugh:

Eddie.