Aquacatrina

Dads meet up - Port Noarlunga/christies beach

Hi just arrived in Adelaide on the 17th August and currently in Port Noarlunga. My lovely wife has managed to arrange a few mums meet ups and I thought it is time I met a few dads/ adult males.

I am easy whether this is

1. a meet up with kids, I have an energetic Power Ranger / Ben 10 4 year old boy. So meeting at some play area/beach would be great.
    2. a few drinks in some pub/hostelry in the Christies Beach/Port Noarlunga area
    3. some sporting activity

Also flexible on times as currently no job or particular place to go.

Once I have a few replies, I am willing to organise something if needed.

Matthew

Guest hulltigers
    Hi just arrived in Adelaide on the 17th August and currently in Port Noarlunga. My lovely wife has managed to arrange a few mums meet ups and I thought it is time I met a few dads/ adult males.

I am easy whether this is

1. a meet up with kids, I have an energetic Power Ranger / Ben 10 4 year old boy. So meeting at some play area/beach would be great.
    2. a few drinks in some pub/hostelry in the Christies Beach/Port Noarlunga area
    3. some sporting activity

Also flexible on times as currently no job or particular place to go.

Once I have a few replies, I am willing to organise something if needed.

Matthew

hi mate,il meet up for beer and beer and general chat,be good,but i leave 27th sept,will be staying hallet cove for full month of october,so if you have meet up before then,pencil me in for the next meet, phil 39, bricklayer.

Guest Zako999

Hi,

I'm writing on behalf of my dad.

Hello Matt,

I emigrated at the beginning of July With my family. Currently living in Accommodation on Arrival in Christie Downs, Would love to have a meet up for a beer or 2. Where about in Manchester are you from? I am from Rochdale not to far from Manchester!

Thanks

Frank

(Carpenter)

Guest sub

Sure my hubby would love to have a beer with you all! We are at Seaford rise, so not far from you. Only been here 6 months, so in need of more drinking partners!

Guest Snape Family

This is on behalf of my husband darren, he would be interested in a meet up.

Let us know the dates and times and he will try to make it.

We live in Hallett Cove but can make Christies Beach/Noarlunga

Tracey

Great seems like we have a good number. Anyone have any idea of a pub/tavern in the Port Noarlunga/Christies Beach area. I only know of the Port Noarlunga Hotel.

Guest kellyp

Port Noarlunga Hotel is OK as is Christies Beach Hotel on Gulfview Road and think you can also go and have a drink at the bar at South Adelaide Football Club.

Guest Team 'W'

Hi Matthew

Just arrived on 21st so would be happy to come along. Down in Aldinga Beach so doesn't matter were you want to meet anywhere is good for me, let me know when you arrange a time/venue.

Stuart

I love being decisive so after a few posts heres my decision I hope everyone can make it.

Christies Beach Hotel, Gulfview Road, Christies Beach - Sports Bar at around 20:00.

I'll be the one wearing and England cricket shirt, actually on second thoughts.

Hope to see you all there.

Just checking that everyone is awake

Saturday 30th August at Christies Beach Hotel, Gulfview Road, Christies Beach - Sports Bar at around 20:00.

I'll be the one wearing and England cricket shirt, actually on second thoughts.

Hope to see you all there.

Guest PompeyPom

The same as Phill HULL TIGERS cant make this one but up for a beer or two when we get over,fly out on October 16 so any meet ups after then would be great.

Seeya on the beach regards Scott

Guest kelv&haley

writing on behalf of oh,we will be out sometime in october so any meet ups after that count him in,cheers haley

Guest Obedoh

My OH can't make this one. We arrive 22nd Sept. Count him in for next one too.

Jackie

okay will get it right this time.

Christies beach hotel, Gulfview Road, Christies Beach at 8pm on Saturday the 29th August.

if i have not confused everyone then will see you there and if successful will do another for the newcomers who cannot make it.

Mat

Replying on behalf of my hubby too - he doesn't know it yet though. Ken'll probably be there too. Jordan - tell your dad Ken'll see him there!

Thanks, Matthew, for arranging it.

Wendy

Guest ben&sharon

I'm up for a beer too (no surprises there then!). Is anyone else going from the Hallett Cove area who fancies sharing a taxi?

Ben

Guest hulltigers
    I'm up for a beer too (no surprises there then!). Is anyone else going from the Hallett Cove area who fancies sharing a taxi?

Ben

can share hallet cove taxi with you on the next one ben, we arrive hallet cove 29th sept.

Guest Eddie Sankey

Sorry but will not make this one as we don't arrive until 12th Oct:sad:

But will be up for any other nights out after we arrive. will be in the Port noarlunga/seaford rise area.

My wife will probably like to go to any wives ones as well.

Hope to see you all soon.:biglaugh:

Eddie.