depature date

Guest dp n dd

Guest dp n dd

Hi all

Well we've booked our flight going on the 21st Aug from heathrow and have booked into the woodcroft caravan park for a few weeks. We move out of our house on the 17th and shippers are coming on the 15th. oh my god we haven't had 5 Min's, we only got our visas on the 23rd July but have been sorting things for months so we could go as soon as we got them.

We are having a leaving do on the 11th Aug which is the one thing i am dreading the most as i will be so upset saying goodbye to family and friends. On the invites we put " any crying and your barred " :(

Anyway I'm going on a bit but am really excited :D

Jeanette xxxx

Guest dglamoore

Hi Jeanette

wow you have been busy :D We stayed at Woodcroft park when we arrived and it is a good base to get you started. Have fun in the last few weeks !!

Lisa:cool:

Guest mOZzy

oh wow how exciting!!!

that sure was quick from getting the visa to flying out - but i know why you are doing it ;)

good luck with the last few weeks and with the move over!!!