renting with pool

Guest charlotte rees

Guest charlotte rees

Hi All

We are hoping to be in oz by feb off next year and have been looking at the glenelg area. could anyone tell me is there many houses to rent with a pool in this area i no its near the sea so prob not really need a pool but the kids would just love it :)

Thanks guys

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Charlotte

To be honest there are houses to rent with pools just about everywhere!!! Glenelg is a little more expensive than some other areas though. Most Aussies are not really that big on pools and some peeps dont want them when they are renting because of the maintenance and running costs. However, we will be looking for a property with a pool for our next rental, I have spoken to quite a few people now who say that the Aussies exaggerate the costs of having one and that it's really not that expensive at all!!!

Have you checked out realestate.com.au? If you put in SA, then Rent, then select glenelg as the area you can view all of the properties currently for rent. Only trouble is, you cant select pool in the filter so you just have to look through them all, to see which have them and which dont.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Mandy