Guest The smiths

live music

Guest The smiths

Hello there, dose anybody have any recommendations for where to go for live music in Adelaide? Any Genre will do. Cheers.

Guest the4hopes

Thebarton Theatre has great bands there, we have seen, The Stray Cats, Alice Cooper, and due to see Marilyn Manson on Oct. The Kaiser Chiefs were there plus loads more, and loads more to come. Have a look at their website.

Laura

Guest Guest75
    Thebarton Theatre has great bands there, we have seen, The Stray Cats, Alice Cooper, and due to see Marilyn Manson on Oct. The Kaiser Chiefs were there plus loads more, and loads more to come. Have a look at their website.

Laura

Looking at your list Laura I don't feel bad about my musical tastes now ;):biglaugh:

Says a Nine Inch Nails /Korn/Depeche Mode/Bowie fan - to name a few

Guest Lauren & Alan

WOW Marylin Manson live is amazing wish could be there by then!

Laura

Guest Lauren & Alan

We have been to Leeds festival this year but mostly enjoy the Download festival...I was worried not as many of the biiger bands would go to OZ but the line up for the SOUNDWAVE FESTIVAL in Feb sounds great. AFI are worth seeing!

Guest rich

I agree. I had a look at the soundwave festival line up and it looks ace. Some proper bands there!

Looking at your list Laura I don't feel bad about my musical tastes now ;):biglaugh:

Says a Nine Inch Nails /Korn/Depeche Mode/Bowie fan - to name a few

I'd forgotten you liked Depeche Mode! Let's start a petition to get them over here! Best not ask my OH to sign it though! :biglaugh:

Guest Guest75
    I'd forgotten you liked Depeche Mode! Let's start a petition to get them over here! Best not ask my OH to sign it though! :biglaugh:

I'd remembered Rich did not like them.

Heard their new album?

Across the Universe - fan ferlipin tastic :):)