willow1978

Kids Shoes (Clarks)

Some needed advice... my kids need new shoes/trainers... in the UK always got Clarks. Any suggestions on where best to get good quality shoes for the kids.

Many thanks

amanda :err::err::err:

Guest Here at last!

Hi

They sell Clarks in David Jones and I have also seen Clarks is some smaller shoe shops.

There is also a good shoe shop in Marian Centre, I think it maybe called Betts? (on the ground floor heading up to the cinema) we bought a really nice pair of trainers from there and they have lasted for ages.

Guest guest3462

Myer and David Jones sell Clarks shoes, there is also an outlet at Harbour town near the airport. I personally find it a tad expensive here when you are fitting for two, so what I have been doing is getting them measured by a clarks fitter, then getting my mum to send me them from England from a discount clarks outlet shop. It's worked well so far. She sent me 2 pairs of summer shoes and 2 little outfits this week and the postage cost £11.50.

We have also used ebay UK, some of the postage are reasonable, especially if you win the auction for 99p!!!! :-)

Julia x

Guest Kiki

Hi There

www.shoesforkids.co.uk

I discovered this site and its fab. It cost $98.00 for 1 pair of girls trainers and 1 pair of girls school shoes size 12 so not light to be delivered. They were very attentive via email and the shoes arrived perfect and within 6 days. I will definetly be using again. She advised she has lots of customers in Oz.

Happy shopping

Kimberley x

Guest Trakki

Betts shoes in the Marion centre measure feet and the shoes in my opinion are as good as clarkes and last well

Guest stmatt

Hi

I have 2 kids with awkward feet (one very wide, the other very narrow). The best place that I found for shoes was Ollie Ashenden's North Adelaide. They have quite a large stock of shoes and actually fit them a bit better than anywhere else we tried.

Be prepared for them to be fitted differently whereever you go though. They like to fit shoes so they last the coming year rather than lasting now!

Karen

Guest mysnix

Fairley's shoes in Blackwood (and I believe they have other stores) sell Clarks shoes and they often run a 'buy one pair get second half price offer' - haven't noticed if they are doing it at the moment I will have to try and look when I pass through later.

Not cheap mind I paid $110 for my son's shoes in November. Ollie's on Melbourne street are alright, they are definitely the biggest stockists - but I find the staff there really snotty!

Nikki