Sign in to follow this  
Guest the garnetts

help plumber needed

Guest the garnetts

Hi does any one know of a good cheap plumber in aldinga beach area. A plastic toilet block has become trapped down toilet. I have tried mop method wont budge it also bought a flexible thing to clear it no good.

Guest ben&sharon

Hi, I would love to help but unfortunately my tools are still on a boat somewhere in the Atlantic!! Have you tried the vet's approach (rubber glove on and shove your arm as far as it will go!)? If that doesn't work the whole pan will probably have to come out to gain access (lots of old towels ready as it can get mucky!!). I have spoken to Mark Fawcett (Fawcett Plumbing) and he seems pretty good. I think he's based in Seaford, number is 0414 835566.

Hope this helps (hopefully I'll be trading myself by Oct / Nov).

Ben

Guest the garnetts

first thing i did was rubber glove and arm.thanks. will give number a ring ive aso phoned jims plumbing so i shall see thanks

Guest the garnetts

plumber been couldnt fix it sending another now who can take toilet to pieces but only charging me for one plumber so not too bad

Guest the garnetts

Jims plumbing but metro plumbing is the same company owned by same bloke. cost me $150 in total I emailed my details at 0700 this morning online and all fixed by 12 md NOt bad no more plastic toilet ducks for us.