Guest mayjess

Here We Go Again

Guest mayjess

So house finally on the market....I`m about to go thru all the messing round of house viewings (hopefully), this is the bit I hate, running home from work not eating until 10pm because your cleaning it all up to make it look like a show house,very very tiring, cannot believe im doing this for a second time!!!!:arghh:

Anyhow, moan over, please send me positive vibes that it sells quickly at a decent price!!!:wubclub:

Good luck to anyone else selling,its bloody hard work.

Mayjess

Guest Guest75

Lots of positive vibes wending their way up from me - good luck!!!:):)

Guest mOZzy

good luck from us too!!!

are you selling in the uk or oz???

for when you are in a hurry have some bags/baskets ready - just shove everything in it and hide it for the time being ;)

and have your 'cleaning kit' at hand like in a bag or so? then just carry it around the house and you've got everything you need there and then!

Good luck,you'll laugh about it all in a year or two,sat on the beach,enjoying the more relaxed lifestyle here.ATB .

Mayjess,wish you the very best of luck with your house sale and fingers crossed you get a fantastic price.

Love from Sue

Guest mayjess
    good luck from us too!!!

are you selling in the uk or oz???

for when you are in a hurry have some bags/baskets ready - just shove everything in it and hide it for the time being ;)

and have your 'cleaning kit' at hand like in a bag or so? then just carry it around the house and you've got everything you need there and then!

hi Im selling in the UK (poor me) lol

going back to Adelaide mid-nxt year, we are potential ping pongers

Mayjess

So house finally on the market....I`m about to go thru all the messing round of house viewings (hopefully), this is the bit I hate, running home from work not eating until 10pm because your cleaning it all up to make it look like a show house,very very tiring, cannot believe im doing this for a second time!!!!:arghh:

Anyhow, moan over, please send me positive vibes that it sells quickly at a decent price!!!:wubclub:

Good luck to anyone else selling,its bloody hard work.

Mayjess

Am sitting on my lounge floor, knees folded, hand on each knee, little finger touching thumb on each hand.......and.............hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Good luck

HG

Guest mayjess
    Am sitting on my lounge floor, knees folded, hand on each knee, little finger touching thumb on each hand.......and.............hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Good luck

HG

Now thats what Im talking about haha

I need more of this, come on everyone.....

Mayjess

Guest Obedoh

Fingers crossed, toes crossed, legs crossed, arms crossed, eyes crossed. GOOD LUCK with the sale of the house. It will all go well!!!!!!!!

Jackie