Guest Pilita and Richard

Hi everyone :)

Guest Pilita and Richard

Just a quick hello to everyone as we are new to this site.

I (Pilita, 28) am Australian and been living in Oxford for the last 2 years. My partner Richard is from a small village near Oxford and moving to Australia in October.

Richard (30) has never lived anywhere other than this small English village, so this is a very big move for him. I'm hoping he can handle the Aussie summer and fit in to easy laid back lifestyle here in Oz.

I have just purchased a house in Sheidow Park and wondered if anyone knows of any social events for southern poms. Hopefully he can meet other males from England in the same situation? Maybe even join a soccer(football) team? Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Can't believe i'm still letting him move after all the banter about the ashes-i'm still seething about it!!!!

Also wondering if anyone else has heard about the Oxfordshire Game of Aunt Sally? Would be great to start it up here in Oz as a pub summer sport-lots of fun!!!!

Pilita :)

Hey,

Not sure really about social clubs in Sheidow...but there are reg nights out/events posted on here...

Maybe i'l meet you onje day!

Dan

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi guys

Welcome to PIA! There are loads of meet ups etc arranged on here, so he wont have a problem meeting up with folk. Not sure about sports teams, I HATE sports and am totally lazy!!!!

There are also loads of members from the site living in Sheidow/Hallet Cove, so I wouldnt worry about company for him.

Good luck with your journey home

Mandy

Guest Guest75
    Hello everybody .. I am new member of your community..

Hi

Where are you ??

Hoping to move here or here already??:cute:

Guest forbesandfern

Hi Folks,

My Husband Jamie and Myself (Angie), both Registered nurses mental health, with our 2 children are hoping to migrate over next year. Anyone have an opinions on Perth V Adelaide?

Can you enlighten us on the pros and cons of living in Adelaide?

Cheers

Angie