Rain Checks!

Guest ReadyPenny

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Guys

After keep seeing the Target ads for T-shirts for father's day, the bit at the end that says "sorry no rain checks" was really bugging me because I didn't know what it meant. Anyway, after a chat on the phone to Ems and a bit of help from my good friend Google, I figure it means "while stocks lasts" (or at least I think it does!!!) :biglaugh:

Why can they not just say "while stocks last????" Took me ages to find it on goodle too, so if anybody else out there is as sad as me, and been bugged by this, that's your answer.

You can only buy the T-Shirts at $10 while stocks last!!!!

Another 2.5 weeks until I start the new job, can you tell I am becoming a little stir crazy??:arghh:

Guest UzinOz

I've never done this but I think that if it doesn't say no rainchecks then you can ask them to keep that special price when the stock comes in. I might be wrong

Jackie

Guest Brummie

no rain checks means....you can't put a order in for the goods and have to pay the full price when the new stock arrives. When you do put a rain check in it means.....you get the goods at the advertised price if on special even if when they come in they are normal price.

Guest ReadyPenny

Well thanks for clearing that up!!! It's been really getting on my nerves lately, obviously a little too much time on these idle hands! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I have learned a lesson here, to always ask for a rain check in future,save a bit of dosh!

cheers guys

Mandy