Flights Booked

Paula&Adrian

That sounds very similar flight details to friends of ours coming over!! Might be on the same plane! lol

Have a great trip and enjoy Singapore, its fantastic!

J x

Guest happy-jools

Hiya Paula & Adrian

Good luck with your adventure. Cant believe you have flights booked and stuff. Scary but sooooo exiting.

Keep us posted on this side, (PIA, not the yellow screen)

:D

Hi Paula, Adrian

Exciting isnt it!!!! we beat you by a couple of weeks, get there on 18th August, (My OH Mikes Birthday) so once your settled all us newbies should arrange a meet up to discuss how we are all doing...

Good luck in your last month

Maybe see you on the other side!!!

Take care

Kim

x

Guest nicktastic

you rrrrrrrrrrr so lucky and you have beat us to. we fly on the 21 jan 08. we can not wait seams so far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!. so gud luck..........

Well everything of value went today in a large lorry.

The house seems really big now and nothing here except an old sofa, ready for tipping, and a telly promised to a friend at work :((ex work).

As of now we are both unemployed and homeless (on paper anyway). We move out officially on friday the 10th, but will probably go sooner as we are staying with parents,and why stay in an empty house. The longer we stay here the longer we keep some independance.

This is the best bit but also the worse. We are now at a point of no return and looking forward to the adventure, but also have time on our hands to think what the hell are we doing. Will the kids ever forgive us over the next few years?

Paula, Adrian and family:confused:

Guest jetskitony

Hi,

good luck with your move,your kids are still young enough to adapt i think they will thank you in the future.will look forward to reading your posts on the other side.

Myrtle,Tony,Callum.

Guest The Guvnor

Hi Paula and Adrian, the very best of luck on your move. We're not quite there yet but look forward to reading your posts once you arrive down under. Singapore is fab - shopping central! Enjoy the experience!

i dont know you but may bump into you all we are hoping to get over there in july but visiting in nov. I hope all goes well for you and by the way which movers did you use and how were they ?

Best wishes

Kaz Mark Nathan Jodie anrd Mercedes

Guest Gordon & Dena Morrison

we too move out of our house on the 1oth aug. the container arrives on thurs . ;)

we fly out the 18th and arrive in adelaide on the 20th, no stop overs just want to get there and get on with our new exciting lives.

staying at seaford rise for 8 weeks . :D

we have 3 children aaron 16, emma 12, thomas 10.

all the best for your journey.

maybe meet up?

dena 34, gordon 38

Guest motlyman

Hi guys,

We have been here 7 months and remember what you are going through.

In a few months time you will look back at it as a big adventure.It is an exciting time but the sensible side of you is saying OMG what am i doing.

The time will fly and you will be here in no time.

While in Singapore i recomend the rubber duck tour. Its an amphibious yellow truck that tours the city then drives straight into the river and floats along like a boat.

Enjoy the ride

Colin