suzer

Restaurant Victor Harbor?

Can anyone suggest a nice restaurant in the Victor Harbor vicinity, for dinner? Hubs and I are going that way for a weekend away.

Thanks!

Susan

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:A bit late i guess but the Victor Harbor Hotel is nice, right on the front

Guest Libby1971

On the esplanade, there is a stunning fish restaurant. It doesn't look much but the fish is so fresh. My hubbie loves his seafood adn he swears it is the best he has tasted in Australia.

Victor Harbor hotel is good.

Another which is my fave is Whalers on the Bluff and even if having a coffee on a Sunday morning (well any morning or lunchtime) it is gorgeous. They do a carvery lunch which is very popular but you need to book.

Enjoy VH.

Guest In between worlds

The Whalers Inn. I went there for a wedding, the food and scenery is amazing! I'm pretty sure they have a resturant as well as catering for functions.

Guest Pies

Can heartily recommend a seat on the beach, lunch along the road from Middleton Beach, watching the whales and the dolphins playing..........pic taken a couple of weeks ago - kids were absolutely in awe......

3816250304_5206855516_b.jpg

Is Whalers still open? Heard about the problems they've had ove last few years and thought they'd finally gone under, or have they managed to sell it?

Jim

Guest In between worlds

No idea about that bit :) I went to a wedding there in May and it was fantastic, such a beautiful location! Been o/s for a while so not sure what has happened prior.

Guest Lifestyle'n

Whalers is open and has the owners back from when it was at its peak.