Guest allie

We finally arrived!!

Guest allie

Hi everyone from not so sunny adelaide!

We arrived on thursday and have managed to get most of the big things sorted out now (bank accounts, internet, mobiles, tax file no, etc) I have to say that i love adelaide so far!! The beach is amazing and the people have been so friendly. :)

The OH starts his job on tuesday and Im already starting to look around for some part time work while i wait for my teaching reg to come through. Our temp rental is lovely and only one street from the beach so we have been sooo lucky with that. Just bought a car today so hopefully we are hitting the ground running!

Im looking forward to the girls lunch in Glenelg next friday and if any other newbies (or experiencedies!) fancy meeting up for a drink or a coffee then drop me a line :D

Cheers!

Allie xx

Hey, Welcome to Adelaide....Brighton is a great base to start from...!!

We are always up for a beer/coffee during the week evenings....!

Number in sig...drop us a txt one day.

Dan

Guest jorose

Hi and welcome to Adelaide. Glad you are enjoying it so far.

Guest hulltigers
    Hi everyone from not so sunny adelaide!

We arrived on thursday and have managed to get most of the big things sorted out now (bank accounts, internet, mobiles, tax file no, etc) I have to say that i love adelaide so far!! The beach is amazing and the people have been so friendly. :)

The OH starts his job on tuesday and Im already starting to look around for some part time work while i wait for my teaching reg to come through. Our temp rental is lovely and only one street from the beach so we have been sooo lucky with that. Just bought a car today so hopefully we are hitting the ground running!

Im looking forward to the girls lunch in Glenelg next friday and if any other newbies (or experiencedies!) fancy meeting up for a drink or a coffee then drop me a line :D

Cheers!

Allie xx

hi there,we be in brighton 29th sept. cant wait now. see ya soon, what internet did you get a deal with ..phil deb

Guest ems

Hi Allie.

Welcome to Adelaide and glad to see your enjoying yourselves so far, just a shame about the weather for you. There is so much to do when you first arrive and it seems that your getting through that list.

It'll be great to meet you at the girly lunch in Glenelg on Friday. See you then.x

Guest Asrais

Hi Allie!

Welcome to Adelaide, its a shame the weather has been so miserable for your arrival.

We're in Glenelg, though I won't be at the lunch:( but I've not got a job yet, so always available for coffee;)

Guest rich

Welcome to Adelaide! We arrived a few weeks back, just done the teaching 'rego' thing too - red tape aplenty!

Rich & Gina

Welcome to Adelaide Allie and OH. We arrived the Thursday before and we feel like we have been here forever. Mind you we haven't stopped since our feet touched the tarmac at the airport last Thursday!

All the best,

Howard and family.

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi guys and Welcome to Adelaide!!!

Look forward to catching up with you at Lunch on Friday.

Mandy x

Guest allie

Thanks everyone! It has been a really busy week....think we have everything just about sorted now :)

Guest Anne29

A belated "hi and welcome."

The weather will soon change. I can remember last year when we had the odd day that hit 36C (think it was late sept/early oct).