Guest colclare

Available for rent 4 bed house with pool and sea views, hallett cove

Guest colclare

We have purchased a house in Hallett cove and are looking for anyone interested in taking our rental, its a great house, with 4 beds, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets and has an above ground pool which is just the thing for those red hot days. Also has great sea views from the front.

We have been here for 1 year and have really enjoyed this house as it really has suited our needs and helped us settle in our new life.

If anyone is interested, let me know and if you still in the uk then i can post some pics, or if here then you can pop round and have a look.

WILL BE AVAILBLE FROM TUES 6TH OCT 09

Rent is $340 per week, ANYBODY INTERESTED.... WE ARE HAVING AN OPEN AT 11AM ON SUNDAY 6TH SEPT...., IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME FOR A LOOK THEN P.M ME AND I WILL FORWARD YOU THE ADDRESS.

Cheers Col:)

Guest colclare

Yea lease would be 12 months as it would start fresh for whoever takes it.

If you send me your e-mail i will send you some pics.

Cheers Col

Guest MarkIngram
    We have purchased a house in Hallett cove and are looking for anyone interested in taking our rental, its a great house, with 4 beds, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets and has an above ground pool which is just the thing for those red hot days. Also has great sea views from the front.

We have been here for 1 year and have really enjoyed this house as it really has suited our needs and helped us settle in our new life.

If anyone is interested, let me know and if you still in the uk then i can post some pics, or if here then you can pop round and have a look.

Rent is $340 per week

we don't arrive until 29th Oct. Can you let me know where it is and send some pics?

Mark Ingram

Hi there, if you could send some pics that would be great. we will be looking to rental something more long term around then so may be ideal.

Thanks

Julie

Guest friends4life

Rent is $340 per week

Hi Col,

We would definately be interested if you could email me some pics to diammonds_r_forever@yahoo.co.uk.

ThankYou very much

Sam

Guest TheTodds

I will pm you our email address. We would like to see some pics if possible and an address. Arrive Hallet Cove on 19th September and will be looking to secure rental from 17th October.

Thanks.

Guest colclare

Hi everyone, could anyone interested in this property please p.m me there e-mail and i would be happy to send some pics.

Cheer Col.:)

Guest dannyj

Hi there,

Maybe too late, but is this property sill available? We are in Marino at the moment and looking for property in Hallett cove, please let us know. All the best kezza33@hotmail.com or cal 042 1167 317

Guest colclare

THIS HOUSE IS NOW RENTED....... Thanks to everyone for there interest.

Col

Guest badlands

hi guys is ur place still availble im here in adelaide at min looking for aplace befor wife comesout thanks einer 0420765815