Guest guest4504

Saying Hi to you all.

Guest guest4504

Well this is my first post. This is me, Craig and my wife Gill with twin toddlers James and Emily. Already have visas and activated 2 years ago but still in the UK for now, looking to come over after next year. Waiting until the twins are little older and maybe easier to cope with! Also hoping for the economic woes to settle a little and exchange rates to improve, that's if they do !.... quite a few things really.

Been to Adelaide twice now, this summer and summer 2 year ago. Well I'll probabily be asking quite a lot of things about Adelaide and the living that goes with it and sticking my views and opinions in others. Anyway, good day to you all, Craig.:)

Welcome to PIA.....any questions just ask away, the guys in here are a pretty knowledgable bunch.

some answers to your questions you will like and some you may not...hehe....guys generally speak the truth abouth their experiences on here be them good or bad....enjoy your stay with us...

HG

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi, Welcome to PIA. We got our visa in July and will be making the move over as soon as house sells. We got twin boys who are 2 on Wednesday, also got a little girl who is 4 in two weeks. The certainly keep us busy.

Guest caoimhe

Welcome to PIA, hope you enjoy the site.

Waiting until the twins are little older and maybe easier to cope with!

I have twin boys who are 7 in a few weeks and trust me it gets worse not easier:arghh::biglaugh:

Guest cazzie

Hello Craig and family,

Welcome to PIA and good luck with it all. Enjoy the site - it really has helped so many of us make the transition from the UK much easier and is still helpful once settled. All the best and hope the twins do get easier!