Guest Ledges

Glenelg Meet Up 22/9

Guest Ledges

We arrive on 21/9 and could do with meeting up to get some advise etc...and even better ...friends for 13 year old son and 17 year old daughter.

We'll buy the coffeee. Any one interested ?

Caroline

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Guys

Am sure you will get lots of responses but you may be just being a little ambitious to arrange a meet the day after arrival!!! Don't know if you have made the trip before, so if so, please forgive me. It's quite an exhausting journey and there is lots to do in the first couple of days here. I am working all week, but if you need any help at the weekend or just fancy a chat, drop me a PM and we can arrange something.

Mandy

Guest Django

Hi Caroline,

As Mandy says the journey and time difference can knock you for six. Some people cope better than others.

Give us a shout when you get here and we can arrange something.

Pete

Hi Allan and Caroline,

Once you get over our jet lag , :) We would be happy to have a meet up :) We have been here in Oz since Nov 07 and have 3 kids Daughter 18 and 2 boys 16 and 13.

Not long now then ?? Any nerves or just excitment ???

Take care

Mick

Guest Sazzle76

Hi

We arrive at 530am on the 21st Sept too! Altho we may overnight in Sydney for a rest before flying to Adelaide.

We have 2 small boys Joshua aged 3.5 goin on 35! and Brandon aged 1.5 who likes screaming in the night :o(

Staying in Brighton.

x

Guest fuji70

I'll be in Adelaide by then and know no one, so I'd love to meet up. I agree with posters though, the day after you arrive may well be a weeee bit too early. If you re-arrange, I'll be there.

Cheers

Jo (an excited soon to be Adelaide resident)

Guest jpr parker

hi caroline and family.dont expect to do to much when you first arrive you will be knackered,were from goole been here 9 weeks,we meet up wi some mates on a saturday afternoon for a few drinks so if your up for it let us know.paula.

Guest TheO'Connors

Hi

I'd be happy to meet up for a coffee, I agree with the other posts though and will leave it with you to decide when. We arrived in July and loving it so far and would be happy to help with advice or just meet for a chat. We are in Woodcroft about 15 minutes from Glenelg.:)

me, hubby, 11yr old and 8 year old