Anyone in the North west ?

Guest guest4504

Hi,

Can't believe how many people are on here from Bury, we are also in Bury and i work in Rochdale. we have just changed our visa to 176 it would be good to meet up with other people in the area who are going through this.

Adam

We're still in Stockport awaiting our visa. We were expecting it ages ago but they seem to slow right down but are showing signs of movement now - CSL apps.

We moved out of our house 5 weeks ago and have had time with MIL (twice: 8 in total in a two bed house), NI visiting rels and onto our second set of friends now. Can't believe how kind some people are (or slightly mad) as we have four kids with two at three and 16mths.

Left my job a few weeks ago so we want to go to Adelaide now!

For the Bury folk, we visited a friend in Holkenbrook?

What awful weather in the NW at the moment.

Cooler

Hi Adam my name is nicky and i work in Rochdale aswell, Just finished all the research fro 176 visa next step is to fill in the form and get it sent of ASAP

Hi Nicky, We have just done the same and have just been told by our agent (Go Matilda who have been great) to add more infomation but will hopefully have it done by the weekend. When are you hoping to go?

Adam

Have to say that using an agent has made it pretty easy they have a form that most of the info is on all we had to do was fill in the blanks with things like why we wanted to go to south Australia etc, plus we are changing ours from a 175 application we did at the start of the year. You can pm me if you have any questions i will help if i can..

Adam

Guest kangomik

Preston (well Bamber bridge) now live in Greenwith.

This should be an indication to you all just how many pomes are out here.

been here 16 months, love it. (bloody cold at the moment though)

Chorley Girl, that drive is not the best in the world, thats many many hours of scrub.

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi there,

Just going to take our time, not driving right through taking maybe a week or more to do it visiting a few places having a few stop off's. Initial plan was going to Perth to see friends then driving to Adelaide, but they are having to move due to job transfer so they tell us:biglaugh:

Anyway it will be an experience they are doing same thing but driving to QL, i have done some research on it and seems like there's quite a few interesting thing's to see so be a nice break before it get's hectic.

Cheers Jo and Tom x

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi,

My friend went across Nullabor and really enjoyed seeing some of the places in the surrounding areas she took 9 days, we don't intend driving straight accross, like i said diverting, a few things to go and have a look at which are not on the Nullabor, i realise there isn't anything to see on the Nullabor as such, that's why were taking a week maybe longer and seeing it as a bit of a holiday.

Just want some time to chill and relax and will take turns driving so won't be a great hardship. Just looking forward to getting out there now

Jo and Tom x:)

Hi . How many of you out there are in the luvly north west UK, we are on the Fylde coast.

Hi

We are from Bolton near Manchester. We've got our visa but can't sell the house so we are going on a reccie in october to validate the visa. Wish it was one way though.!!!

bye

Lorraine Steve Lynsey Reece

Guest happy feet

Hi, We are from Bispham, Blackpool, been here 8 months and living in Hallett Cove...Not loving it or hating it. Not missing the lights either..LOL.

Good luck with your journey

cara